• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Children of fallen fathers

Started by car54, December 06, 2009, 03:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

car54

Here is a link to an article that the Denver Post published about children of fallen fathers. It include a section on my grandson, Taylor Brown.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_13936942

Brad

Mr Walleye

Yowzers!!! Very sad!

It is an excellent article that really shows some of the ultimate sacrifices these soldiers and their families have made.

Thanks for sharing that Brad

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

classicrockgriller

NePaSmoKer

Brad

I never ever want to feel your kind of pain. Please dont be upset that i just cant go there to read it.

nepas

Quarlow

Yeah Sorry Brad I could not go there either. I just imagine myself in your place and I almost start to cry, in fact me eyes are watering for you just typing this. If anything ever happens to my beautiful girls, I don't think I could handle it. In my youth my girlfriend died in a car accident and all I could do was go away for a while. If this happened to me again I think I would just become a hermit.

I pray for all those who stand for us and ask god to bring them all back.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Habanero Smoker

Very sad indeed!

I remember the beautiful Memory Book you made for your grandson.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

MAK DADDY

Thanks for sharing that Brad, sad and real...
I know you are very proud of your son!
Semperfi
WWW.MAKGRILLS.COM
NOW YOU'RE SMOKIN'

Oldman

QuoteSome are angry, like Taylor Brown, 14, who lost his dad, Scott Brown, to a roadside bomb in Baghdad in 2007
In the deepest of my soul I can only state that your family's loss is all of America's loss.

Will you PM to me an address for your Grandson...? ya  I know I don't do PMs but this is an exception.

Our love to you and yours...
Raye & Susan

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

hal4uk

Brad,

I read this yesterday.  And, I read the article.
Don't know what to say...
Just wanted you to know I read it.
Awrighten.
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

car54

Olds,

Thank you very much for what you did For my grandson Taylor. I am sure that he will never forget what you have done. You and other people on this site have big hearts and that is what makes this forum great.

Thanks much, Brad

Oldman

Well, you are more than welcome.

Here is hoping he and his Mother have a nice Christmas this year.
Raye

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!