• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

LEM summer sausage questions

Started by dbondy, December 08, 2009, 10:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbondy

Has any one used the LEM summer sausage kit. I,ve had one in the pantry for a while now and was thinking of using it this weekend. I,ve done the summer sausage kit from high mountian and have enjoyed it a lot. Just want to know if it is as good or better as the HM kit.
  Thank for any info. :)

Heres a pic of the kit.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: dbondy on December 08, 2009, 10:53:19 AM
Has any one used the LEM summer sausage kit. I,ve had one in the pantry for a while now and was thinking of using it this weekend. I,ve done the summer sausage kit from high mountian and have enjoyed it a lot. Just want to know if it is as good or better as the HM kit.

Heres a pic of the kit.

Yes i have and they are far more superior compaired to the HM

nepas

OU812

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on December 08, 2009, 11:07:08 AM
Quote from: dbondy on December 08, 2009, 10:53:19 AM

Heres a pic of the kit.

Yes i have and they are far more superior compaired to the HM

nepas

I feel the same way as NePas

dbondy

Thanks guys, that makes feel a lot better because I can get these at a local retaler instead of having to get the HM ones for basspro. I will try the lem ones this weekend and keep you posted. ;D ;D

pfowl01

I just did 10lbs of LEM summer sausage. I really like it better tham HM

dbondy

Thanks for the info pfowl01, I,m going to try a batch this week when I get time. I,ll post some pics with the results. :D

MRH

I have done the summer sausage and the salami from LEM, I prefer the flavor of the salami mix. Both are very good though.

Mark