Sig line ani-gifs

Started by whitetailfan, March 14, 2005, 06:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

Hahaha[:D][:D][:D]

At work, my computer freezes all of the animation here on the forum.  I never understood when Chez asked gotbbq to slow down his gif, and I once asked Olds "is that cheese or what?" because his sig line says Olds and then has the block of cheese, but nothing happens and I wasn't sure if it even was a block of cheese when the gif does not work.

NOW I GET IT!  I was on the 'puter this weekend and all the gifs were working.  I love gotbbq's and Oldmans sig lines.

My three year old keeps asking to play on the computer with me and wants to look at all the fire (hot topics) and the "happy face that eats the chicken"![8D][8D]

"Hey dad, there's another one happy face - click it..."

Made me smile - thanks boys[:)]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Chez Bubba

WTF,

What's it worth to ya for your employer not to get an email showing your post count?[;)][}:)][:D][:D][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

whitetailfan

Its not so much the post count that bothers me, it's the time and date stamp that concerns me the most.
LOL - Having Grakka host this thing is great because everything I post at work looks like seven or eight at night, and this evening's post will probably look like I was up until four in the morning [:D][:D]

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

Interesting...how is it ani-gif will not run on your system at work? A firewall?

You are welcome to link any from my site: More Smiles If your child is with you and you go and look at what I have be forewarned, a few are somewhat adult in nature.

However, most are not:

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

whitetailfan

Thanks Olds,
Yes, there is some kind of a security blocker involved.  I cannot download anything off of the net, so I'm sure our security has something to do with freezing the ani-gifs.  Thats one of the reasons I went to a static picture and dumped my moving whitetailfan gif - at work it was a big green "W" and nothing else.
Tyler was with me last night and wanted to see the "blue happy face that eats all that cheese" and the "happy facing eating the chicken" LOL.

"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB