• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

To ALL of our Beloved Forum Friends

Started by Tenpoint5, December 18, 2009, 09:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

MERRY CHRISTMAS

NEPASMOKER and TENPOINT5

EDIT: Add Disclaimer
We are sorry, we cannot be held responsible for any damages to your person, or to any part of your computer caused from viewing this Christmas Card!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

KevinG

My eyes! My eyes! Someone help me I'm blind!!! 8) Same to you two, and everyone else. Sorry don't own a thong and don't intend to get one. Might lose the thing somewhere.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

OU812

Merry Christmas to all the forum members, form my house to yours.

justpete

____   _______    Not sure what to say.  ???    ;D

Did you guys share. The first one looks to be on backwards.  ;D

Merry Christmas.

KyNola

That is just wrong in so many different ways.

UH.......yeah

KyNola

classicrockgriller

Well you have ruint Christmas for me!

Glad my family didn't see this. No wait I think I show them and cut down on the Christmas presents next year
as they too will want to try and forget this horrible scene.

M E R R Y   C H R I S T M A S       Tenpoint5 & nepasmoker (sorry nepas couldn't find my copywrite emblem)

begolf25

LOL...thank goodness I just finished up lunch before opening that!

Merry Christmas fellas!

Caneyscud

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

oakville smoker

Merry Christmas and happy smoking to all
This board is a great place and I am thankful for all the help and support you guys provide
Sadly, I would not be as addicted to this if it were not for all the help and inspiration provided here

Happy holidays and happy new Year to all

I am now on vacation for 2 weeks and my smoker will probably be working over time ! 
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

NePaSmoKer

See what happens when i drink too much Makers Mark  :D  :D  :D  :D

KyNola

For God's sake somebody go hide the Maker's Mark bottle from NePaS.  Send it directly to Hal4UK.  I've never seen him put on a thong while under the influence.  NePaS, you stick with the Everclear! :D

KyNola

pensrock

NEPAS, you going to wear that while out shoveling the foot of snow you are supposed to get tomorrow? We're getting ripped pff, only supposed to be getting 1-3 inches, Mother Nature  is such a wimp. LOL  ;D ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pensrock on December 18, 2009, 12:40:08 PM
NEPAS, you going to wear that while out shoveling the foot of snow you are supposed to get tomorrow? We're getting ripped pff, only supposed to be getting 1-3 inches, Mother Nature  is such a wimp. LOL  ;D ;D

Hmmmmm  :D

Maybe mother nature will dip the storm way south if she see's me wearing that  :D  :D

deb415611

so, so wrong

and look you caused poor Caney to be speechless  :D:

Quote from: Caneyscud on December 18, 2009, 10:21:34 AM
Uhhhh......

Slamdunk

Hmmm, two BIG hams?

Merry Xmas to all smokers!!