• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

YA Ever See This?

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 21, 2009, 07:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

KyNola

UN FREAKIN' BELIEVABLE!  NePaS, where do you GET all this stuff?

Obviously, no...in Kentucky we have never seen Tabasco soy or teriyaki sauce.  We're lucky to get regular soy or teriyaki sauce.

So have you tried it yet?  Very interesting combination of flavor I would think.

KyNola

hal4uk

If I was whippin' up some Teriyaki... 
I probably wouldn't think to grab my Tabasco...

But, if it's from Avery Island, it's gotta be goood  ;D
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Habanero Smoker

Tabasco is one of my favorite hot sauces, and I can't get enough of it. If you go to the Tabasco website you can purchase a lot of items with Tabasco sauce in it. I've been using those products for about a year, and they are best if uses at the table. They use to have an A1 sauce with Tabasco, but I didn't see it this year.

I have tried almost all of there products except the Hot & Spicy Spam; just can't do it. I recently place a huge order to make a few gift baskets. The sell already made baskets, but I prefer to make my own and use a container that someone will actually use.

Here is a link to the condiment selection, but look around you find a lot of good items.

Tabasco Condiments

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

OU812

I didnt realise TABASCO made so many different sauces, I do like the chipotle pepper sauce though, use it on smoked peanuts all the time.

pensrock

I'm thinking the spicy teriyaki sauce would be great with Kummoks salmon reicpe. Mmmmmm

NePaSmoKer

I think its just going into my sauce collection  ;D

pensrock

I have about eighty bottles of hot sauces in a small collection. I normally try to get two that way I get to try one. I'll have to check yours out in June.

Habanero Smoker

I post a link to that site at least once a year. It's surprising to me that not everyone already knows about these products, but I'm a Tabasco addict. :) I'm beginning to see more of these products on the shelve in grocery stores. The ketchup they have on their site is very thick, but I like Heinz Hot & Sicy ketchup with Tabasco better. You can find that in most stores.

From my use of those two products, it's better to use them as a condiment at the table. When you put then in the dish as part of an ingredient, it looses it distinct flavor, and you are better off adding the Tabasco, soy or teriyaki sauce separately. But every ones tastes is different, so you may find that they work well in dishes for you.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)