Hello All! Have questions and need to make a deccision

Started by Thor, December 27, 2009, 10:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

[hijack] Blair?  I've been through there a few times.  Also have a couple of old racin' friends from there. [/hijack]

classicrockgriller

Sorry,

I know I have seen someone vent thier smoker under the garage door.

MPTubbs

Quote from: OU812 on January 04, 2010, 03:02:12 PM
WOO HOO another Nebraskan. I'm from Blair and work in Omaha. You wont regret getting a Bradley.

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 04, 2010, 02:34:30 PM
Thor, you won't regret your decision. Congrats!

I think OU put a small section of dryer hose and just ran it down out the door of
Garage and closed the door as low as the hose woould let him.

Maybe he will see this and reply.

Think you ought to start a new post in Introducing yourself so everyone can give you a big Howdy!

Nope not me with the dryer hose. I did this.

OU!  That's nuts! ;D  But I like it!

I smoke in my garage and keep the door 1/2 open when roll'n smoke.

After the smoke I shut the door all the way down.

Mike.
If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 04, 2010, 08:05:55 PM
Sorry,

I know I have seen someone vent thier smoker under the garage door.

No need to be sorry CRG

I remember seein that same post but cant remember who did it.

Quote from: mptubbs on January 05, 2010, 05:12:03 AM
Quote from: OU812 on January 04, 2010, 03:02:12 PM
WOO HOO another Nebraskan. I'm from Blair and work in Omaha. You wont regret getting a Bradley.

Quote from: classicrockgriller on January 04, 2010, 02:34:30 PM
Thor, you won't regret your decision. Congrats!

I think OU put a small section of dryer hose and just ran it down out the door of
Garage and closed the door as low as the hose woould let him.

Maybe he will see this and reply.

Think you ought to start a new post in Introducing yourself so everyone can give you a big Howdy!

Nope not me with the dryer hose. I did this.

OU!  That's nuts! ;D  But I like it!

I smoke in my garage and keep the door 1/2 open when roll'n smoke.

After the smoke I shut the door all the way down.

Mike.

Mike I use to do the same thing but got tired of chasing wild cats out of the shed.

MPTubbs

OU... that's what they use .22 shorts for.

??smoked cat??

OU812

Quote from: mptubbs on January 05, 2010, 08:30:12 AM
Ou... that's what they use .22 shorts for.

??smoked cat??

I use the .17 HMR when they get outta hand, amazing little gun. Right now I have a wild BIG black tom stalking my chicken coop. I've seen him on it under it and sitting next to it, gotta watch real close when I feed the chickens so he dont slip in there when I go in and out.

MPTubbs

Quote from: OU812 on January 05, 2010, 08:42:34 AM
Quote from: mptubbs on January 05, 2010, 08:30:12 AM
Ou... that's what they use .22 shorts for.

??smoked cat??

I use the .17 HMR when they get outta hand, amazing little gun. Right now I have a wild BIG black tom stalking my chicken coop. I've seen him on it under it and sitting next to it, gotta watch real close when I feed the chickens so he dont slip in there when I go in and out.

Why so many cats?  People drop them off to you?

OU812

Dont know why so many, they just show up.

Did I mention that I live in the middle of no where and my closest neighbor is 1/2 mile away. They have the same problem, the cats just show up.

We see dogs wandering through also, I think people get tired of them and just drop them off on the road side and they find there way to the closest food source. 

Quarlow

That's just sad. My wifes brother(I shudder when I have to say hes my brother-inlaw) is like that. When he gets the latest fad dog its all lovey dovey with the damn thing, this is the greatest dog, walking it all the time( or should I say strutting around to show off) and then when he can't afford to feed it( cause the bastards to lazy to work) out to the country roads for a nice drive. God I get pissed just typing it. I have buried so many dogs cause of old age and this pricks never had one for more than 2 years. Grrr.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ArnieM

OU, that Hornady .17 is a nasty little round isn't it?  I still stick with a .22 short in a S&W revolver for that occasional squirrel that just can't leave the bird feeder alone. 

Q, I couldn't agree more.  One doesn't just get a pet whatever to "try it out" and then throw it away.  It's a commitment, like marriage.  But, then, look at the divorce rate.  >:(
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

OU812

Quote from: Quarlow on January 05, 2010, 09:19:35 AM
That's just sad. My wifes brother(I shudder when I have to say hes my brother-inlaw) is like that. When he gets the latest fad dog its all lovey dovey with the damn thing, this is the greatest dog, walking it all the time( or should I say strutting around to show off) and then when he can't afford to feed it( cause the bastards to lazy to work) out to the country roads for a nice drive. God I get pissed just typing it. I have buried so many dogs cause of old age and this pricks never had one for more than 2 years. Grrr.

I feel the same way Q, this really pisses me off cause I'm the one that has to  deal with the damn things, my Boxer was really good of keepin the place pest free but she's gettin old and dont get around that good any more but she lets me know when we have an intruder.

MPTubbs

I kinda had a felling that's whats going on.

I think that happen all over the place.

I have 3 dogs and would never do that and yes it makes me sick knowing that kind of sh*t goes on in this world! >:(

OU812

Quote from: mptubbs on January 05, 2010, 11:31:39 AM
I have 3 dogs and would never do that and yes it makes me sick knowing that kind of sh*t goes on in this world! >:(

I have 4 dogs and feel the same way, not to mention that come spring time those strays really take the ground nesting bird population way down.

MPTubbs

Quote from: OU812 on January 05, 2010, 11:41:25 AM
Quote from: mptubbs on January 05, 2010, 11:31:39 AM

I have 4 dogs and feel the same way, not to mention that come spring time those strays really take the ground nesting bird population way down.

Those bastards! lol

That's not good because Nebr. needs all the help it can get for birds!

Were not like South Dakota.

watchdog56

Thor if you have a window in the garage set the smoker by the window and leave it open. That is what I do and I am in Minnesota. Right now a little to cold to smoke as my garage is not insulated.