My stainless steel bowl

Started by deadeye, March 22, 2005, 02:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadeye

I already have a pin hole in my bowl?? I have  used my smoker less than 10 times. WHat should I do? Does Chez sell them??

Thanks guys

Derek

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

deadeye, yes chez sells them, you can use any stainless bowl that size,

jaeger

deadeye,
I'm sure Bradley would also be happy to send you a new bowl. If your BS is still under warranty, go for it!

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

Harpo

How did that happen so soon? Anyhow I line mine with foil (heavy duty), sure does make it nice to just through it away no mess in the bowl,
Harpo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">to become wealthy you must do what the wealthy do!!<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Chez Bubba

Deadeye,

When did you empty the bowl after smoking? The next day is OK, but if you waited until your next smoke, that's the culprit. Fat + ash = basically lye. It'll eat through metal in a heartbeat.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

deadeye

Thanks guys I new you could help. I will call Bradley 1st and see what they say. If I have problems I will call Chez and just order one.

Thanks again

Derek Canada

Bagginsy

Just sent e-mail to Bradely regarding the same problem - I usually wash mine the next day but bowl and tray are eaten right through - used foil also.

I think they sould offer an upgrade for the bowl and tray to stainless or enamel coated - I'd pay for it - can't find stainless tray in the right size - anyone else?

DTom

Chez has em in SS.  Just got mine along with my pucks and looked mighty fine!!!  Thanks Chez!

owrstrich

i use one of these... the size that goes wall to wall inside the bs and is tall enough to fit right under the puck burner... it holds 3 bs bowls worth of water...

smoking in hotel rooms does not afford me the luxury of opening the door for a fill up or the cdf would be on my azz... so i put the pan in the bottom and use a cup to fill it all the way to the brink of overfilling... i start the smoke with no preheat... dont open the door until i get the internal... i get 4hrs of wet spent pucks sitting in a 1/4" of goo... toss the pucks and goo... rinse out the 3 for 99 cent pan and use it 1 more time before sending on its way...

i gotts to adapt cause i gotts to eat...

owrstrich

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

manxman

I went down the local petshop and found a perfectly sized SS dog bowl!![:D][:D]

Manxman.
Manxman