• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Photos From Iraq

Started by NePaSmoKer, January 01, 2010, 07:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

God bless all of them. We just lost 4 soldiers up here plus an female imbedded journalist all in one roadside bombing. I hate to here this sh#t. But we can't change what it is.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Oldman

Quote from: Quarlow on January 02, 2010, 02:39:18 PM
God bless all of them. We just lost 4 soldiers up here plus an female imbedded journalist all in one roadside bombing. I hate to here this sh#t. But we can't change what it is.
I agree. There is nothing about death I can abide by.

We are killing our kids for what?  A bunch of people who will never get along? Screw them!!! Let's bring our kids home--NOW!!!!!!!

EDIT: If we are to die then let's die for a real reason. If you think about it we could have taken that entire country out with 2 B2s that were loaded correctly. Ya a Nuke war drop is not pretty but it sure would have saved a lot of our kid's lives, arms, legs & eyes.

Since the first war of mankind (sticks and stones) collateral damage is part of war. I don't like that truth, but I've gotten to where I hate the cost our kids / families are paying.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Caribou

Nepas,
Those are amazing pics.
Please thank your son for sharing with us a bit of his world while he serves to protect our country.
Carolyn

hal4uk

[REDACTED]

God Bless America.
Awrighten.

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

seemore

Thanks for sharing the pictures, Nepas.  You and Crystal must be so proud of your sons.
Mrs. S