• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

A funny on my wife~~!

Started by Oldman, January 03, 2010, 01:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

When I met my wife she had very rich Alburn hair color with an extra bright heavy red cast to it. Today its salt and pepper. With more salt than pepper.

This time of year the defense contactors we work for are closed down so a couple of weeks back I said the heck with it I was not going to shave.

Now I have a full head of hair to the point I can still style it into a full Continental with a DA. Not one strand of grey hair. However, that is not the case with my facial hair. it is salt and pepper with at least 50% salt.

Last night Susan and I were talking about my new growth and she said that she was not sure if she liked it or not.

I replied that it kind-of brought us closer together as it match the color of the hair on her head~~~!

I thought she would  never stop beating on me... to funny uh? Damn my arm is sore.  ;D ;D ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Quarlow

Wooo you like to live on the edge don't ya. ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Them women they just never see the humor in things we say
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ArnieM

How long have you been married and you still haven't learned  ??? ??? ???
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Oldman

We have been together 20 years... I look at the pictures of us in the early years and it is like HOLD THE PHONE what a dish...!  ;D She truely is 5'2" Eyes of Blue... Plus she has all of the correct "software" in all of the right places...  ;D

However, that still does not justify my beat up arm... Heh he he...

I'm like an old dog that cannot learn new tricks... I'm sure she will beat on me again in the future.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

ArnieM

Congrats on 20 years Raye.  We're at 37.

Old dog or not, there are certain things that you have to learn and they have to be reflexive.

Does this dress make me look fat?
No.

Do you like my new hair do?
Yes.

Do you like this perfume?
Yes.

Do my feet look big in these shoes?
Yes, no, no, I meant no!  Ow, ow  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

car54

Good one Olds,

At least she has enough spunk to flail on you. Just make sure that you tell her that it did not hurt. You need to have the last word.

Brad

Quarlow

Quote from: ArnieM on January 03, 2010, 09:05:43 AM
Congrats on 20 years Raye.  We're at 37.

Old dog or not, there are certain things that you have to learn and they have to be reflexive.

Does this dress make me look fat?
No. (its the fat that makes you look fat)

Do you like my new hair do?
Yes. (or at least I will when it grows out abit)

Do you like this perfume?
Yes. (I love it but the headache it is giving me doesn't like it much)

Do my feet look big in these shoes?
Yes, no, no, I meant no!  Ow, ow( no need to comment)  ;D
And this is why I have bruises all over. ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

ronbeaux

You just have to adore the old married people.

True story.

The Mrs. and I were eating lunch at the local cafateria. The one where all the old people go. We've only been married 10 years so we are still on talking terms, well at least cival. On the table next to us, and the one next to that (only because it took a whole table to stash the walkers) there was this 80 something year old couple enjoying lunch. At least we thought they were, in between us making goo goo eyes at each other. Then the old women lays into the old man. "HERE taste this!!!!" she yelled. "This ain't dressing!!!!" "Tastes like CORN BREAD!" and shoved the spoon into his mouth with force.  We were shocked to say the least. It looked like it hurt!

He took it like a well trained husband of many many years and simply replied " They charged me .25 c for the lemon in my tea!!!" That calmed her down and they finished lunch.......

We had to leave early.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Oldman

Ya we be Old... but that is a funny story for sure.  I turn 60 in a few weeks, but my baby girl is already 65. However, she looks 10 years younger than me... Damn that brandy it should have helped me out~~!  ;D

classicrockgriller

Life is good with a "Partner" you love.

Just one question:

What is a  Continental with a DA.

Oldman

A DA (Duck's Ass)

Continental