• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hab

Started by Oldman, January 05, 2010, 06:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Don't we have another member here who sells Bradley stuff?

Now I really like Brian at Yard and Pool, but I think it is only fair if we have a member in good standing he / she should be added to our Vendors list if they carry a product of interest.

Let me know your thoughts concerning this matter.
Raye

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Quarlow

I didn't even know we had a vendors list.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

FLBentRider

That would be Tiny Tim, I believe.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

Tiny is fabulous!!!

Habanero Smoker

Tiny Tim is one, I don't know if there were others.

While we are on the subject of vendors; a while back I had suggested that members from Canada, Europe, Asia and other countries to submit names of reliable vendors for their areas. I don't believe I got any responses on that.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Quote from: Quarlow on January 05, 2010, 08:40:14 PM
I didn't even know we had a vendors list.
Approved Vendors -- from the recipe site.
QuoteWhile we are on the subject of vendors; a while back I had suggested that members from Canada, Europe, Asia and other countries to submit names of reliable vendors for their areas. I don't believe I got any responses on that.
Ummm guess there are none...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Quarlow

In my area as far as I know the only places that carry any of the products we deal with are large chain stores and I don't like to promote them as they have huge advertising budgets already. I think your vendors list is probably intended for the smaller mom and pop operations that struggle and could use a leg up.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Habanero Smoker

The vendor list is intended to help the members. If a member can order supplies without having to spend outrageous shipping fees and/or duty fees, then it doesn't matter what size the operation is, as long as it is reliable and has good customer service.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)