• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hab -- Yard & Pool

Started by Oldman, January 07, 2010, 08:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

I had to edit the link for Yard & Pool this morning. The old link took you to a dead page. Strange-- any ideas as to why?

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

begolf25

Hey Olds,

Any idea of what the old link was exactly?

Bryan

Oldman

Nope I already deleted it... but it did go to a page that was not your spash page.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

I went to the download and checked the properties, but the internet link was missing. The link was directed to an image, but when clicked it directs you to a dead page.

I don't know why. Yard and Pool has been there for awhile, and since it's been there prior to me monitoring the site, I've never checked the link.

Bryan, is it possible that the old address was your ebay site, or did you always have the Yard&Pool website.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Since I change the link's addy the image click on is working for me.  If it is not for anyone else I suggest cleaning out your temp and cookie files.

Let's stay on top of this... info from the members would help at this point.
Olds

EDIT what happened to the link for Whole Spice? I don't seem to find them on the net. Also I added a click on image to go a company's site for a couple of other vendors.