• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Mrs Nepas Cabbage Rolls

Started by MrsNepas, January 07, 2010, 04:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsNepas

After cleaning Ricks mess up in the kitchen, it's my turn to cook.   :D

I made some cabbage rolls. I asked Rick if he wanted to smoke some and he said it was too cold to go outside.

I cant give you my recipe because it's a secret.............We're a top secret family.......... ::)

MrsNepas

standles

LOL

What a coincidence.  I made the same thing last night

Steven

Quarlow

Damn fine looking cabbage rolls. I haven't made those for along time. Now I am going to have too.
So the thruth comes out that you do all the cleaning up after him. and not the other way around.
Hehehe just kidding NePaS, just trying to get ya in the dog house. ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: MrsNepas on January 07, 2010, 04:55:07 PM

I cant give you my recipe because it's a secret.............We're a top secret family.......... ::)

MrsNepas

Nepas only keeps his receipts secret!  ;D

Those cabbage rolls look great and bet they taste even better!
HawkeyeSmokes

westexasmoker

Love cabbage rolls!  Those look great!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Quarlow

Good way to stretch a pound of hamburger. Some cabbage and tomato sauce and a few spices. Dinner.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Ka Honu

Quote from: MrsNepas on January 07, 2010, 04:55:07 PM.......We're a top secret family.....

mrsnepas -

I had a TS-SCI clearance for years and although usually considered pretty untrustworthy, am still authorized access to TS-F* information.  Add that to my ATC experience (Tower & Center) and marginal (but enthusiastic) smoking and BBQ abilities and you can rest assured that your secret receipts will be secured appropriately.  Let's deal.

OBTW, why are you cleaning up Rick's mess?  He made it; let him deal with it.

KH

* Top Secret - Food

KevinG

Uh oh, I see a whoopin a brewin.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

ArnieM

Good lookin' MrsNePaS.  Around here we just call it stuffed cabbage and I love 'em.

You can stuff those leaves with anything.  I usually use onion and garlic (of course) along with rice, spices and some sorta meat.  Smoked chopped pulled pork or brisket works well.

So, now you have me thinking about Sunday dinner.

Dishes?  That's what dishwashers are for.  I like the NePaS Elite brand  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Gizmo

Quote from: MrsNepas on January 07, 2010, 04:55:07 PM
MrsNepas

Darn I looked at the picture, do I have to shoot myself now?
I have a clearance and since I do a lot of smoking and cooking, I beleive I have the need to know, so maybe I can live.  :D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

HA

Ya'll kill me

Oh yeah secret, lemme go back to ASD, TTR, Z4, CLNWC, TJ....OK TMI

I had a TS-SCI clearance for years and although usually considered pretty untrustworthy, am still authorized access to TS-F* information.  Add that to my ATC experience (Tower & Center) and marginal (but enthusiastic) smoking and BBQ abilities and you can rest assured that your secret receipts will be secured appropriately.  Let's deal

I got ya both beat on TS*4G/And thats not a stinking SKUNK WORKS either  ;D..................................If i told ya i'd have to kill ya  :D

No serious i'm happy to see the Mrs on here  ;D

pensrock

I need someone to clean up after me. LOL  :D
Around here cabbage rolls are called 'pigs' and man do I love pigs! :)
Great job Chrystal.

Tenpoint5

Looks really really good Chrystal!!

Good Luck Boy's Chrystal is harder to crack than Rick is. I have been trying to get her to give me her Super Secret Receipt for the meatballs Nepas uses in his moink balls for 2 weeks now. She wont even let Nepas have the receipt. I even promised I wouldn't tell him what it was and I still can't get it out of her!! She's one tough cookie!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on January 07, 2010, 08:43:41 PM
Looks really really good Chrystal!!

Good Luck Boy's Chrystal is harder to crack than Rick is. I have been trying to get her to give me her Super Secret Receipt for the meatballs Nepas uses in his moink balls for 2 weeks now. She wont even let Nepas have the receipt. I even promised I wouldn't tell him what it was and I still can't get it out of her!! She's one tough cookie!

:D  :D

I think she is trying to figure out how much ingredients she uses by measurements. I know she just dumps things in. I'm thinking that's why she has not got back with you.

I can keep a secret..........................HONEST  ;D     AND The checks in the mail too

seemore

Mrs Nepas those look great!
That would be the perfect comfort food during this cold weather.
I might have to fix some of them this next week.
Mrs Seemore