Hello from a smokers wife

Started by MrsHoss, January 11, 2010, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsHoss

Quote from: Paddlinpaul on January 11, 2010, 07:30:40 PM
Welcome to the fun MrsHoss. I've already tried a few recipes from here. The ABTs were a huge hit. Give em a try.
I may be Canadian but a lot of the time I think I should be from the south. I love smoked food and BBQ, Jack Daniels, the fine accent of a Southern Belle and a big fan of the Blues and music like Skynard, Molly Hatchett, SRV... and just the laid back attitude that seems to prevail down there.

Sounds like you have great taste. ;D

MrsHoss

Quote from: Quarlow on January 11, 2010, 07:16:47 PM
OOOoeee Hoss is passing over the reigns to the bradley. Man she has you trained. Just kidding. I know my wife would never but I would love for one of my girls to get real familiar with the Bradley and the BBQ. Welcome to the forum MRS. hoss I guess you probably heard of me today.  ;D ;D

Housetrained maybe but that's about it. ;)  There is no training my man!  Maybe he'll be sweet enough to share the Bradley with me. ;D

classicrockgriller

You can practice while he's at work.

MrsHoss

lumpy

Quote from: MrsHoss on January 13, 2010, 10:20:09 AM
Welcome to the fun MrsHoss. I've already tried a few recipes from here. The ABTs were a huge hit. Give em a try.
I may be Canadian but a lot of the time I think I should be from the south. I love smoked food and BBQ, Jack Daniels, the fine accent of a Southern Belle and a big fan of the Blues and music like Skynard, Molly Hatchett, SRV... and just the laid back attitude that seems to prevail down there.

Welcome Mrs. Hoss
Don't hold it against us for being Canuks eh! :D

Lumpy

MrsHoss

Quote from: lumpy on January 13, 2010, 11:59:27 AM
Quote from: MrsHoss on January 13, 2010, 10:20:09 AM

Welcome Mrs. Hoss
Don't hold it against us for being Canuks eh! :D

Lumpy

NEVER ;)