Started by MallardWacker, April 05, 2005, 10:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

This is where I sit my butt down.......

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Bassman

Mallard,
Looks beautiful, Your a lucky man to live in such a place![:)]

<i><font color="blue"><b>Jack</i></font id="blue"></b>
Jack

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Bassman</i>
<br />Mallard,
Looks beautiful, Your a lucky man to live in such a place![:)]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Thanks Bass...

...and if you ever hear me complain, you have my permission to slap the crap out of me and wake me up out of the pitty party I must of fell into.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

one problem i dont see any smoke? whats up with that. LOL
Nice place you got there,

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

Olds,

The thing I did not point out here is how much In_law stuff has me surrounded.  There is a price to be paid to live here.  I just got to make sure I wake up each morning and put my athletic supporter on along with my cup....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

whitetailfan

Hey Mallard,
That's a nice aerial shot...took your new digi cam with you when you were out flying one day???
I assume that the open area you labelled as "backyard" is where that picture of the WT doe/fawns was taken that you posted somewhere else around here.

Looks real nice man, but I too am disapointed to notice a lack of smoke rising from your deck[:)]

Hope all is going well, I've been absent from here lately.

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

White,

I've been meaning to email you but I have been way too busy,I've got some pics back from this past season, spending tooo many nights away from home.  But you go and make hay when it's time.

You are right about where the does are.  We been having seven on a nearly every night basis in our back yard lately.  They have accually been several times in our front yard with in 20 feet of our porch.

I ment to mention to everyone where I got this photo.
GOOGLE Maps
When you find your location, go to the upper right hand corner and click "<u>SATELLITE</u>".  Google bought out KeyHole, that company that you see all those cool shots of Iraq.  You can't get that resolution but it is still cool.  If you want to print it, there is a print button, but to get better results get a good screen capture then you can zoom in and get some pretty good images.  Needless to say I've already been browsing my Duck Holes....

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

JJC

Nice place, MW!  And thanks for the link to Google Maps, too [:)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

Ha ha the only thing you can see of my house is the white cement driveway we put in a few years back~~! Thanks for the link.

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!