Hey Seemore... I got this phone call you see

Started by Tenpoint5, January 30, 2010, 05:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

I got this phone call from a friend of mine. Here is what happened next.

He says "Hey do you want One or Two?"
Of what? I said.
Deer you Moron!!
I only have room for......Brain engages Seemore doesn't hunt but wanted to make some different things out of Venison. Two. I can use two in the freezer.

Now I only have room for one in my freezer. So I called Seemore told him I might have a deer for him but would let him know. I get a phone call on my way home from work on Friday morning. My friend say's your deer are here come and get them. Drop the kids off at school and out I go to the farm. We loaded them in the back of the truck and they are now in the garage. waiting for me to hang them and process them. I called Seemore and asked him "Do you want the big one or the little one? Silly Seemore!! He said he wanted the little one. Here they are in the back of the truck. The little one is the one up by the weight box.

The little one probably weighs about 100-110 pounds like it is. I'm guessing the big one will run 125-135. Been trying to get Seemore up her to do some horse trading for quite a while. I'm guessing he will be happy he drove up here!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

justpete

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

squirtthecat

Yeah, nothing like sitting down to breakfast to a big box of...

Tenpoint5

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

love the smoke

LTS

Tenpoint5

Actually LTS the big one is a Buck shot during an Antlerless season. with the nasty weather we have been having around here. The bucks have been stressed from the breeding season, the hunting seasons and the lack of food because of the snow. The Bucks are dropping their antlers sooner than normal. So he was a casualty of that. He was shot legally though.

Tenpoint5

I am pretty sure Seemore went home a happy camper! I sent most of the meat home with him after we deboned everything. I think he might have even learned something today.

seemore

Chris, er I mean, ten point FREE, er ten point five,  thanks again for the FREE MEAT!!!!!!
I spent the day vac-sealing loins and roasts, and ground down about 20 pounds of Venison.
All in all, I would say that I have around 45 pounds of FREE MEAT!!!!!!

FREEmore, I mean seemore, I mean FREE bird.......... ???

classicrockgriller

OU812

seemore

It was a great score!
And Freebird is one of the true classic songs of ALL time, IMHO.
Mrs S