NEPAS snow on its way

Started by pensrock, February 05, 2010, 08:46:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Sorry to hear that Guys. We got hit pretty hard last night as well I think 10-12 snowflakes hit my truck on the way to work.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

Bryan and Rick, how do you guys always luck out and get snow? We only got 5-6 inches and now the sun is out, what a nice looking day! I got all my snow cleaned up now so I guess I'm done playing for the day.

Tenpoint5

Pens, does either of them have Power this morning? Sounds like things got ugly all over the place out there.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

begolf25

Well, 24" over the weekend now another 10"-18" by tomorrow. I think we will have some on the ground around here until April!

Tenpoint5

Should have just kept my mouth shut getting 6-10 right now and another blast this weekend. I dont know about the rest of you but I for one am ready to cut grass and sit at the picnic table while drinking a cold beer. Not to mention opening the doors and Punting the yardapes out into the back yard.

KevinG

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 04:31:45 AM
Should have just kept my mouth shut getting 6-10 right now and another blast this weekend. I dont know about the rest of you but I for one am ready to cut grass and sit at the picnic table while drinking a cold beer. Not to mention opening the doors and Punting the yardapes out into the back yard.

Come on by, mine needs a good clipping. I'll even let you bring the beer!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Tenpoint5

Quote from: KevinG on February 09, 2010, 05:18:37 AM

Only if it is still Elk Season down there!! Arizona in Feb sounds good to me.

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 09, 2010, 05:21:08 AM
Quote from: KevinG on February 09, 2010, 05:18:37 AM

Only if it is still Elk Season down there!! Arizona in Feb sounds good to me.

I'll be in AZ in March. Scottsdale and Crown King.

I wonder what is in season then?
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

KevinG

I'll have to look it up when I get home tonight, but you ain't gone bag anything good in Scottsdale except maybe a girl or two.

KevinG

10.5 I actually think Elk might be going on right now, but if you don't have a tag by now you might as well give it up. They're like gold.

KevinG

FL - I'm not sure what your schedule is, but let me know if you need a tour guide - or if you want to get together. Scottsdale is only an hour away.

FLBentRider

Quote from: KevinG on February 09, 2010, 05:31:25 AM
I'll have to look it up when I get home tonight, but you ain't gone bag anything good in Scottsdale except maybe a girl or two.

I was thinking Crown King.

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

NePaSmoKer

Yeah supposed to get anywhere from 6 to 18"

I wanna move south  ;D

begolf25

We have got 6" on the ground in just three hours here and the heavy stuff isn't supposed to move in until tomorrow. I am so ready for summer!

FLBentRider

Quote from: begolf25 on February 09, 2010, 04:23:05 PM
We have got 6" on the ground in just three hours here and the heavy stuff isn't supposed to move in until tomorrow. I am so ready for summer!

Did you think you were safe south of the Mason-Dixon ?

MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!