HOMEMADE LIMONCELLO

Started by Habanero Smoker, February 06, 2010, 01:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

I watched her on TV tonite and Habs is right, her head is big.

I wonder what size hat her melon wares?

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 10, 2010, 01:17:21 AM

Finally I was able to train my eyes lower, and I would guess they are probably the same size.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on February 10, 2010, 01:40:25 AM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 10, 2010, 01:17:21 AM

Finally I was able to train my eyes lower, and I would guess they are probably the same size.

ROTFL

Good one Habs.

Quarlow

Haha Thats funny. Now that I think about it you're right. She is a live version of a caricature. :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tiny Tim

Yes, she's easy on the eyes from the neck down, guess I've never made it above the neck before changing the channel due to her speaking. ;D ;D

humanpest

LOL I love how this turned into a hate on Giada thread... although I definitely prefer her to Ray..

My Grandma's neighbor made some of this recently and its awesome. When you store the lemoncello in a cool/dark place, any particular place you used? (Is a empty fridge good enough?)

Habanero Smoker

I store mine in a working refrigerator, but this is the only recipe that I saw that required that. Anderson, who is a brewer says it doesn't need refrigeration, so I'm going to go with him. So as long as the empty refrigerator doesn't get too warm, that should be a good spot. The next time I make some (just waiting for lemons to go on sale), I'm storing it in a cabinet under a bookcase. I know that area never gets above room temperature.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)