• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Smokin everything in the house!!!

Started by StickyDan, February 06, 2010, 05:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StickyDan

I'm smokin up some chicken wings and decided to throw on some cashews.   While reading this site I decided to toss on some bell peppers, garlic, portabella mushrooms, tomotoes and an onion.  My wife wanted to try pickles but we ran outta room!!!

classicrockgriller

Quote from: StickyDan on February 06, 2010, 05:10:47 PM
I'm smokin up some chicken wings and decided to throw on some cashews.   While reading this site I decided to toss on some bell peppers, garlic, portabella mushrooms, tomotoes and an onion.  My wife wanted to try pickles but we ran outta room!!!

Careful, it becomes addictive! ;D

love the smoke

I think he is already there  :o ;D

LTS
LTS

RickWL63

I'm almost there with you, except I have to do all my smoking on the weekends.  After this weekend, looks like I will be at it a while.  I just ice bathed the summer sausage and ate the chicken I started this morning.  The pork butt for tomorrow has been in since 5 p.m.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: RickWL63 on February 06, 2010, 05:41:43 PM
I'm almost there with you, except I have to do all my smoking on the weekends.  After this weekend, looks like I will be at it a while.  I just ice bathed the summer sausage and ate the chicken I started this morning.  The pork butt for tomorrow has been in since 5 p.m.

And not a minute wasted. ;D

I love it!

You go Rick.

RickWL63

No sleep lost either, well...... not too much anyway.....  :D

Ka Honu

Dan - When you get to the shelf in the refrigerator that has milk and orange juice, STOP!  Most everything else is fair game.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Ka Honu on February 06, 2010, 07:02:23 PM
Dan - When you get to the shelf in the refrigerator that has milk and orange juice, STOP!  Most everything else is fair game.

Now that's funny! ;D

oakville smoker

KH

You mean you cant smoke milk and OJ ?
Uh oh
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

seemore

Dan, smoked vegies make a great addition to chili!
Mrs