Iron Chef Bradley V Ingredient and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, February 09, 2010, 01:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caribou

classicrockgriller

Looks mighty good ron!

Nothing wrong with Tamales.

ronbeaux

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Caneyscud

Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 24, 2010, 02:49:43 PM
Looks mighty good ron!

Nothing wrong with Tamales.   EXCEPT THAT THEY AREN'T IN MY MOUTH RIGHT NOW!!!!!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

BC Smokin'

OK, so how do I turn in my pics? I don't see any pics on the thread, so must be doing something else. Let me know.
BC Smokin'
You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl

Tenpoint5

Quote from: BC Smokin' on February 25, 2010, 06:50:17 AM
OK, so how do I turn in my pics? I don't see any pics on the thread, so must be doing something else. Let me know.
BC there is a Iron Chef turn in thread stickied to the top by this one. We don't comment in that thread until the last person posts there entry. The I will make a post with all of the "Money Shots" and open a poll for voting.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Nice Job BC Smokin'.

Stuffed Belly Peppers is one of my fav foods.

Looks very good.

Tenpoint5

BC To help with your chances in the voting poll could you swap out your "Money Shot" (plated picture) with a larger size picture. The one you have is really hard for folks to see. After you have gone through all that effort, I want your accomplishment to get the recognition it deserves.

Let me or one of the other Forum members know if you need any help.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

smokeitall

Wow those first three entry's look great.
SIA

BC Smokin'

Hi all, I've changed my plated photo to a larger size, thanks for the heads up on that. Everybody did a great job. 
BC Smokin'
You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl

Tenpoint5

Wow there is a bunch of people sandbagging this one. I figured we would have 5 or 6 entries by now. Come on post them pretty pictures!! If more time is needed I will wait to open the voting until Monday morning after my appt with the ticker Doc which is at 9:30 CST. You can't win if you don't enter.

deb415611

I'm going to try to finish mine tomorrow.  It's 1/2 done.....  if I can do it I"ll get it posted tomorrow night. 

Work has been crazy............. ??? ??? ??? ???

Where is yours Chris???

Caribou

Go Deb Go!
I think Chris might be one of the sandbaggers!  :D
CRG is working on his...I just know it!
Great entry BCSmokin  :)
Carolyn

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caribou on February 27, 2010, 06:13:35 AM
I think Chris might be one of the sandbaggers!  :D
Hey now I resemble that remark!! Except I have a whole dumptruck full of sand this time around. I should look at the calender that Momma has not mine. Brisket last night, Alone with 4 kids all day today, Pizza party (Sons Birthday) tonight. All day wrestling tournament tomarrow last one of the year. Worked all last weekend. So I am delegated to the sidlines for this one.

I am waiting for Brian to pop in and surprise everyone with an entry. Only because his wife told him he had too!!! I know she has in the past.

Caribou

I think there is going to be a rush of last minute entries  :)
Carolyn