• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Cart Question

Started by Leeroy, April 12, 2005, 10:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leeroy

Does the bottom of the BS get hot?  I have a cart to put it on, but theres anti slip material on it??

ChefBill

The bottom of mine never gets any warmer than the sides or top. Being as heat rises, I'd think it would get hotter on top than on the bottom.  Bill

ChefBill
If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

BigRed

Never gets hot!!because of how it is made!

BigRED

MallardWacker

Have had mine sitting on a square cheap plastic lid, if anything was going to melt, that lid would.   Never had a problem...

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

JJC

Mine sits on a cheap plastic table and the bottom of the BS is only warm to the touch, never hot.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Phone Guy

I am looking for a cart that I can set the BS on and have some weather proof storage for bisquetts or extra racks etc. Any suggestions? I will need to leave it on the back patio. I might build one if I had an Idea.

JJC

Hi PG--

Do a search and you'll find some cabinets that several Forum members have made.  I bought a Stanley model from Home Depot for $80 on sale that is very sturdy, has brushed aluminum cabinet doors with shelving inside.  For about $15 you can put it on heavy-duty casters for easy mobility.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Phone Guy

Thanks, I'll check that out.

mc_unique

The Bradley is well insulated all round the smokerand is known to be the only smoker designed to remain cool to the touch of the fingertip at all times. That is one of the reasons that make this unit so unique and known as the best smoker out in the markets at this very moment.

!!! I love this machine !!!

Smoke it up!

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mc_unique</i>
<br />!!! I love this machine !!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Oh yes, one of the Barbaric facts about having one of these machines, you have an afair with a smoker.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Phone Guy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />
Quote<i>Originally posted by mc_unique</i>
<br />!!! I love this machine !!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Oh yes, one of the Barbaric facts about having one of these machines, you have an afair with a smoker.

And it usualy does what you expect it to. [;)]