• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Blizzard Of 2010

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 11, 2010, 08:48:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

That looks like my place.

My smoken trail is alomst 3' deep.

Gizmo

Quote from: RickWL63 on February 11, 2010, 12:49:09 PM
Yes, Kevin and OU, I haven't been hearing much from the liberal alarmist Al Gore lately....  Wonder why????   ;D

Because they had to cancel the meeting on global warning because of the blizard.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Slamdunk

Snow - we're praying for some.

I'm up in Vancouver BC - site of the Winter Olympics which start tonight. One of our local mountains is going to be the site for some events and we have so little snow that they have had to truck snow in!! Our January was the warmest ever and February is continuing the trend!!

Hope you all enjoy the Olympics!!   

OU812

Send all the trucks you can my way, we have so much snow here we are runnin out of places to put the crap.

RickWL63

You said it OU.  Free Snow at my house too....

Tenpoint5

Quote from: OU812 on February 12, 2010, 01:51:59 PM
Send all the trucks you can my way, we have so much snow here we are runnin out of places to put the crap.
That just goes to prove that Everthing still works and Nebraska is STILL Iowa's Snow-fence!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on February 12, 2010, 02:57:21 PM
Quote from: OU812 on February 12, 2010, 01:51:59 PM
That just goes to prove that Everthing still works and Nebraska is STILL Iowa's Snow-fence!!

:D  :D  :D

I can still get to the smokin shed.

Hoss

Yeah, I wanted to see just how bad I didn't have it, so I looked up a temperature in Anchorage, Alaska and it was warmer there.

And, this being my first experience ever with snow, what little we got is just about to kill me.
Life is not like a box of chocolates.  It's more like a jar of jalapenos - What you do Today might really burn your ass tomorrow.

begolf25

Here are a few from Hanover, PA. We didn't get it very bad down here either NePas... :D

Deck during storm #1

Carter enjoying the new sledding park in his front yard.

The start of storm #2

The 6 ft. snow drift that was kind enough to deposit itself right in the middle of my driveway.

One pass completed, except for the 4 ft. wall of snow at the end of the driveway from the plow trucks.

5 hours later and still smiling..lol

pensrock

Looks like you had a great time playing in the snow Bryan.  ;) ;D