• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Monday came at just the right time.

Started by Tiny Tim, February 15, 2010, 04:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

Thursday afternoon, I watched the twin qualifying races for Sunday's Daytona 500.  Friday night I watched the 2009 truck series race from Daytona.  Saturday was the Nationwide AND Truck series races from Daytona.  Sunday was the Daytona 500, and it ended up being over 2 hours longer than originally planned.  Right after that race, I tuned to the NHRA Drags from Pamona.

Don't know if I could handle another day of racing....but now I'm ready for this weekend's races from Fontana CA. ;D ;D ;D

HawkeyeSmokes

Ditto on that Tiny.

Now we get to see what Danica can really do.

It sucked she got caught up in that wreak at Daytona.
HawkeyeSmokes

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on February 15, 2010, 04:57:16 PM
Thursday afternoon, I watched the twin qualifying races for Sunday's Daytona 500.  Friday night I watched the 2009 truck series race from Daytona.  Saturday was the Nationwide AND Truck series races from Daytona.  Sunday was the Daytona 500, and it ended up being over 2 hours longer than originally planned.  Right after that race, I tuned to the NHRA Drags from Pamona.

Don't know if I could handle another day of racing....but now I'm ready for this weekend's races from Fontana CA. ;D ;D ;D

I grew up close to those 2 tracks. Back in the day of Richard Petty they raced at the old Riverside Int which was torn down and the new Fontana track built. Pomona was once called LACR, Now LACR is located in Littlerock Calif about 6 miles from where i grew up at. (Unless its been changed again)