• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

ten point five bacon

Started by love the smoke, February 18, 2010, 05:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love the smoke

Just got done with a belly made into 10.5  maple bacon cure recipe and I have to say this stuff is GREAT some of the bwst tastin bacon I have ever had

LTS
LTS

Tenpoint5

Quote from: love the smoke on February 18, 2010, 05:06:33 PM
Just got done with a belly made into 10.5  maple bacon cure recipe and I have to say this stuff is GREAT some of the bwst tastin bacon I have ever had
LTS
Hard stuff to make isn't it LTS? Makes the house smell good when your cooking it up. I can almost guarantee when cooking that bacon there won't be anyone sleeping for long once the smell starts down the hallway. Glad it worked out well for you LTS
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

love the smoke

Yes it is very hard to make
You can really taste the sweet maple in the background yet get the salty from the cure and salt added yum

IT is really good 

Guess I know what I am going to do with the 10 oops   9 ooops 8     ooops 7 I think bellies left in my freezer

Timing Timing  Timing  1 in the fridge thawing out, one in the cure for 7 days, one in the smoker, one in fridge waiting for frying pan, one in the frying pan. Oh ya forgot mom and dad want some and brother wants some. May have to bump up to

2 in the fridge thawing,2 in the curing ect. ect.

Holy crap need to order 10 more bellies :o

LTS

Has anyone compared the taste of the bacon using maple sugar compared to using brown sugar ?
LTS