• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

HEAT WAVE

Started by NePaSmoKer, February 19, 2010, 10:34:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

WOOOO HOOOO

Spring time soon. A whopping 44* today  ;D

Good bye snow  :D

Roadking

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 19, 2010, 10:34:02 AM
WOOOO HOOOO

My lord it's hotter where your at! Break out the swim suits.

I feel like a bear in hibernation, snow it still a foot deep here. Maybe in a few weeks I'll start my BS conversion to 1000W.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 19, 2010, 10:34:02 AM
WOOOO HOOOO

Had to turn on the AC today.

NePaSmoKer

ronbeaux

Yep. Put my long johns up for the three days I'll need them next year.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

pensrock

It was in the mid-thirties here today. Was outside for a while with just a flannel shirt on. Was nice out.  :)

Tiny Tim

Quote from: pensrock on February 19, 2010, 05:22:37 PM
It was in the mid-thirties here today. Was outside for a while with just a flannel shirt on. Was nice out.  :)

Hope ya at least had yer drawers on....or was ya advertisin' for a wife? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

smokeitall

Suppose to get 2-6" of snow mixed with rain and sleet this weekend.  2" if we get more rain and 6" if the cold comes earlier in the day.  This is the snowiest winter since I have lived in STL and it ain't over yet.
SIA

squirtthecat

QuoteThis is the snowiest winter since I have lived in STL and it ain't over yet

Hal and I will be down your way tomorrow...    Heading to Penzey's while the girls 'power shop', then off to the Ritz and dinner in Clayton.    Might be a messy drive home on Sunday.   :(

smokeitall

That penzey's is really nice, the people that work there are great.  I like there Brat Seasoning (10.5 turned me on to it)

I saw your post earlier about having a beer at the Ritz and I was wondering where that was in Springfield  ;D  I'm assuming your talking about the Ritz Carlton. 

Have a good time, I hope you find time for a little BBQ while your down here and don't get caught in any bad weather on the way home.  Travel safe!!!

SIA

squirtthecat

Cool.  I'll pick up some of that brat seasoning.  I happen to have a stuffer/etc. on the way here soon..
Yes, we'll be at the R.C.  Dinner at Cafe Napoli.    2 of our most favorite places in Clayton.   :D

Not sure what Sunday will bring w/ this crappy weather.
I'd like to get to Pappy's sometime, but that might have to wait until another STL trip...

smokeitall

Well Baseball Season is right around the corner  :D
SIA

squirtthecat

Quote from: smokeitall on February 19, 2010, 07:16:39 PM
Well Baseball Season is right around the corner  :D
SIA

This is true!

classicrockgriller

Does St Louis have a baseball team? ;D

smokeitall

Hey now, I might have to click on report to moderator for that one ;D