• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

New Canadian smoker

Started by ottawasmoker, February 19, 2010, 05:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ottawasmoker

Paddlinpaul,

I saw some brisket at T&T Market, they also have pork bellies....bacon here I come.

smokeNcanuck

Welcome to the fun, fellow canuck!!
Good to have you with us.

sNc
Either Way....I'm Smoke'N It

Paddlinpaul

Quote from: ottawasmoker on February 21, 2010, 12:04:46 PM
Paddlinpaul,

I saw some brisket at T&T Market, they also have pork bellies....bacon here I come.

Thanks for the tip. I've been meaning to check that place out. The line ups were just crazy from what I heard when it opened.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

monty

hey ottawasmoker - welcome to the club  ;D

paddlinpaul i had no idea you were from ottawa too. i'm west of the city, nepean area.
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Paddlinpaul

Quote from: monty on February 21, 2010, 05:02:45 PM
hey ottawasmoker - welcome to the club  ;D

paddlinpaul i had no idea you were from ottawa too. i'm west of the city, nepean area.

I grew up in Bayshore and Bells Corners. Dragged out to this end of town when I married a Beacon Hill lady.  Some friends of mine are friends with a Monty from Nepean. They worked at Mothers with me and went to Confed.
With my Bradley, no one tells me to quit smoking!

OU812

Welcome to the fun ottawasmoker

Smokey the Bear.

Welcome to the forum and most of all have a good time and enjoy the food. ;D
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Thor

Welcome, lots of great people here.  RickWL63 clued me into Sam's having Angus packers for 1.89lb.  Just got back an hour ago with two of them.  Now if the Admiral will just let me age them.   Got her case a Vodka so that should help.
If you got it, smoke it.

Quarlow

Quote from: Thor on February 23, 2010, 12:31:38 PM
Welcome, lots of great people here.  RickWL63 clued me into Sam's having Angus packers for 1.89lb.  Just got back an hour ago with two of them.  Now if the Admiral will just let me age them.   Got her case a Vodka so that should help.
That a boy Thor, if the darn women don't agree with what we're doing then just pickle them. :D :D :D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.