Hockey

Started by Caneyscud, February 22, 2010, 05:39:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thor

OK , that is it! Time to invade!  ::)

Great game, you guys rocked this year.  Congrats.
If you got it, smoke it.

Caneyscud

Great game - enjoyed it greatly and Congrats to the Canadians.  But I'd been happier if'n it had been anybody but Crosby,  Not that I have anything against him, he already has all the accolades anybody could want, spread it out a bit!

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

azamuner73

Quote from: Caneyscud on March 01, 2010, 07:04:42 AM
Great game - enjoyed it greatly and Congrats to the Canadians.  But I'd been happier if'n it had been anybody but Crosby,  Not that I have anything against him, he already has all the accolades anybody could want, spread it out a bit!

I hear ya but seeing how he won the shootout against the Swiss and is Canada's posterboy for hockey...it kinda fits.

If I had a choice it would have been a different player scoring the goal so I'm with ya there.

Smokey the Bear.

Iginla was a surprise as he was rumoured to not be on the team at one point. he was definately a difference maker.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Quarlow

My brother said Crosby did nothing to speak of in the whole thing. To which I replyed" Yes he did, he scored the goal that won the gold". But he is right, Crosby kind of sucked and it would have been nice to see someone worked hard get the goal.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.