• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

PID controller

Started by Oldman, February 26, 2010, 08:13:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Greets,

I have one PID controller that a member here made for me a couple of years back.

I need two more, but I don't want anything that takes a large learning curve. I just don't have the time now. (I have several contract renewals / re-bids out now.)

Is there a simple plug and play model that the members here can suggest? All of my smokers are the older model.
Thanks~~!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: FLBentRider on February 26, 2010, 08:36:50 AM
This is the single probe unit: http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=14&products_id=72

The Auber PID FLBR mentioned sounds just like what your looking for OLDS.

It's easy to use and works great.

Customer support is great to!
HawkeyeSmokes

Oldman

As it is said in the old gaming world... TANKS GUYS~~! ;D

EDIT: this unit looks like it takes its power from the generator out plug. Is this correct?

EDIT EDIT: I just call them with a question and the person on the phone sounded lost.  I just excused myself from the phone call.

Are you both sure this is the place to get an PID controller. Do you have one of these units yourself?

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!