• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Temporary Protection My Site

Started by Oldman, April 21, 2005, 03:40:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

jaeger

Olds,
What's going on? Everytime I go from one subject to another, I get a pop up with "Enter Network Password" for your computer. I have to click on OK or Cancel. Have you taken over this site? [:D]

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

MWS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by jaeger</i>
<br />Olds,
What's going on? Everytime I go from one subject to another, I get a pop up with "Enter Network Password" for your computer. I have to click on OK or Cancel. Have you taken over this site? [:D]

Me too......

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

MWS - Mike
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

whitetailfan

Ya same here,
Olds cheese pic is missing also, so me thinks there is problems in Florida and some hacker is gonna pay the price.  Don't ch'all go messin with an oldman[;)][:D]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

Sorry the problem is I have photos linked here so my server will prompt for the password until we remove it later today. The message is harmless. It only will happen on the posting I've done.

We have been up all night moving and deleteing two sites; until we finish we don't dare take down the block. Through my gateway this hacker is takeing down 40-50 shared servers within 30 minute each time. That is a few thousand web-sites that go down each time. Again until we finish we just cannot take the chance and remove the block sooner. <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Olds cheese pic is missing also<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Yes it is parked on one of the site we are takeing down. Later today it will be redirected when we finish.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

jaeger

Olds,
Sorry to hear about this latest attack. It sounds like a ton of work. I hope you are able to track down where this came from. I have never understood why some @$$*&!&lt; would do this. What do they get out of it? I mean, it's like destroying a library book or keying a car. Pure and simple vandalism. Hopefully you will put them down.

Oldman

Looks like we are one half way home... Member Recipe Page will be back up later....At least that logon is gone. [:D]

Olds