Another Mrs N Cake

Started by NePaSmoKer, March 14, 2010, 02:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Mrs made a cake for our neighbors daughter, She likes tinkerbell.....Yeah she is uh 29.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

SnellySmokesEm

Great Cake.  Brings back some memories for me. My Mawmaw used to make my cakes like that.
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

Quarlow

Very nice Crystal, you have very lucky kids. My moms cakes were less than desireable when we were kids. If the icing wasn't too sweet to even swallow it was gritty cause the sugar was not dissolved. When we were a little older it was Angel food cakes all around till I just wouldn't eat them anymore. She finally hit a homerun when I told her to never make me cake again, so she made me this Hazelnut torte cake. It was awesome. Of course I was around 15 by then. Still it was not as eye appealling as yours. Beautiful.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Tenpoint5

Looks great almost makes me want to start making them again. NOT!! them things take way too much time and patience for me anymore.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!