Complete Updated 6rk Digital .... Dual Elements .. Fan Kit .. 18 racks

Started by classicrockgriller, March 15, 2010, 12:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

Nice work Sonny!

Now we just need to set you up with bar codes and a scanner to keep track of all the racks, what's on them and where at.

;D ;D
HawkeyeSmokes

Quarlow

Sonny I am truly jealous. That is the Bradzilla of all Bradleys. One question, someone mentioned 2 fans. Would this be beneficial and can you wire one to turn opposite of the other? I would think if you had 2 fans they would be most effective if they turn in opposite directions. Very nice job buddy. You rock.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on March 15, 2010, 10:17:58 PM
Sonny I am truly jealous. That is the Bradzilla of all Bradleys. One question, someone mentioned 2 fans. Would this be beneficial and can you wire one to turn opposite of the other? I would think if you had 2 fans they would be most effective if they turn in opposite directions. Very nice job buddy. You rock.

Q, don't make me do this! I liked you up to this point in life. ;D

That is a good question and wish I had thought of that before I centered my fan.

But then again I have always been a little off centered anyway. ;D

Toker

If i red well earlier, you made things a bit different that the normal fan installation, what so special have you made and did you include others pieces of equipment that were not included in your fan kit?

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

begolf25