Show us your cats!

Started by ArnieM, March 25, 2010, 05:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

No, I don't mean smoked.  If you're not a cat person, you can't imagine what it's like to cuddle up with a kitty and then have it puke out a hair ball.

Anyway, picture credit here goes to STC, crawling around on his belly and his model, Gracie.  Hey TT, any more pics?

-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tiny Tim

All I have are the ones that I had posted elsewhere, but this post will get them in with their friends that live with the rest of you. ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tiny Tim on March 25, 2010, 05:33:34 PM
All I have are the ones that I had posted elsewhere, but this post will get them in with their friends that live with the rest of you. ;D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EEERRRRGGGG

ITS THE NUKE EYE CATS.............................RUN RUN

squirtthecat

One more of Gracie in 'Voodoo Jungle Child' mode..

ArnieM

I can tell you this right now TT, your cats don't need any new batteries  ;D ;D

I'll send you a PM or two of other pics.  I doubt this will be a "hot topic". But, some of us like out kitties.
-- Arnie

Ka Honu

I don't keep pets (sensitive issue when you have often been considered one for all these years) but thought I would share a photo of my neighbor, Popoki (Hawaiian for "cat").  As you can see, he's gone to considerable effort to blend into the neighborhood.  Doesn't swim very well, though.

ArnieM

KH, I had to comment on your post.  But, it took me a while to find my desk chair and climb back up.  That cat doesn't look happy.  I'd guess on Siamese based on the ears.  Other than that, GET IT OFF MY COUNTER.  DROP THE TUNA CAN AND TAKE TWO STEPS BACK! 

Where do you find these things KH?  If that's in you kitchen, I probably won't be out to visit for a while.

-- Arnie

KevinG

That thing is going to give me nightmares!
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

seemore

THATS funny,...................
seemore

ArnieM

TC, our Bengal.

Ready to rub, wrap and put into the fridge overnight.

-- Arnie

squirtthecat

My namesake, SquirtTheCatSupervisor

car54

OU812

Does this count?  ;D

Some times Tucker is like a cat, hes about the same size, came home the other day and he was sprawled out on the kitchen table sunnin himself. All the chairs were pushed in too.

ArnieM

Trying to get back to everyone.  Ka Honu set me back some.

TT, I saw your pics before.  It looks like you've installed fresh batteries since then  ;D

Brad, yep that's a cutie.  I'd suggest adding a can of clams, some clam juice and getting the lid on quick  :)

OU, I guess Tucker qualifies.  My wife had a shih tzu.  I considered it "almost a dog".

Thanks for all the replies people.
-- Arnie