Put a face with the poster

Started by Chez Bubba, May 05, 2005, 02:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bighoof

Here's me and my daughter with her first lake caught trout.

ListerD

OK, what the hell...

Self portrait taken last winter near my favorite fishing hole. It was colder than a witches t!t in a brass bra that day!

MallardWacker

Man of Lister,

Ok, a LINUX man I see.  I was a humble SCO admin for a while.   My son is going to have his first coding class this year in high school.  Never offered that back in the day-or if they did I probably didn't care.  DANG, is that ducks on the water behind you????

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

ListerD

LOL! Actually those are Canadian Poop Monsters (Geese)[:D]

Yeah, I work a fair amount on Linux. Started with System V and Xenix when I was in the Army and just fell in love with *nix OSs. We work now prolly 70% Windows - 30% *nix.

calatexmex

Me and my little buddy

Gray sea trout. I wonder how well they smoke[?][?]

Mike C

SoupGuy

Crimmeny! Of those who were brave enough to post your pictures I think I just might slide through unnoticed if I were to post my ugly mug here!

Really, does the goose taste any different based upon the smokers looks? [?]

I have no idea how to post a PIC here and will use this excuse until somebody explains the method to me beyond any excusable detail.

Does ugly really have anything to do with the taste?  [:D]

** Kirk- I have a MUCH bigger gun than you... wanna compare?  :)

boxertrio

I found this thread and thought I'd add a fat boy to the mix

--"Fight back! Whenever you are offered violence, fight back! The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you. Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back!" -- Lt. Colonel Jeff Cooper; USMC

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

nsxbill

Happy Holidays, Guys and Gals!

I thought I would go ahead and post up a picture of the new, but in progress, me.  I broke the 249 lb. barrier yesterday.  Down from 386 llbs last October.  

I am swimming outdoors about 1.5 hours every other day, walking about an hour daily, and lifting weights every other day, and of course, eating much less. MUCH LESS!

How do I feel?  The shirt says it all!  I am organizing a sky diving thing in the spring.  Have to lose 24 more pounds to jump.  You know, I just have to jump one more time before I croak!  Did it in the Army, but never again.  It has been about 40 years...Hopefully will have a group of ten, and of course, to bribe participants to attend, will being a pork butt for sandwiches and beer afterwords.  15K foot jump runs about $175, and the endorphins are priceless!

The new smoker man!

Trying to make a much better new year is a bitch!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

JJC

Bill, comparing this pic with the one you posted earlier on this thread is like night and day . . . u da man!  The only thing better in the previous pic is your tux . . . [;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

looking GOOD bill, good for you !! YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

jaeger

Bill,
 Just think, if you had to pick up a back pack with 137# of weight in it and carry it with you all day long, everywhere you went. That is how much you have lost!!!

<font color="blue"><font size="3">Amazing! Great Job!!![8D] </font id="size3"></font id="blue">

<font size="4"><b>Doug</b></font id="size4">

Chez Bubba

Congrats Bill, you look great!![8D]

Keep up the good work!

You might have inspired me. I haven't jumped since college, but you're right, there is a rush like no other!

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Habanero Smoker

Bill,

You are looking great! You will be jumping in no time.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)