Gardening Container Contest

Started by Oldman, April 04, 2010, 07:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Kewl,

Put me in for #831

always fun.

Captainslug

Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID

Quarlow

Very cool Raye. I will pass though as it would cost to much to ship it here. I was looking at those topsy turvy bags they look cool but who knows if the are good.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Oldman

Quote from: Quarlow on April 29, 2010, 11:49:04 AM
Very cool Raye. I will pass though as it would cost to much to ship it here. I was looking at those topsy turvy bags they look cool but who knows if the are good.
Build your own... it seems from what I'm told by a couple of my employees that the store purchased units do not hold up. Not this next newsletter but in June I will show you how it is done. Mine are grow stuff crazy like. I will explain the how and why I do it as I do in that news letter.

Enter the contest... shipping is worldwide.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tenpoint5

Just in case Q doesn't get back in time for the drawing I submit 308 for him
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

ArnieM

Proxy:  89 for my wife's girlfriend's dad (Ralph).  He's 89.  Still likes growing and cooking stuff.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Gizmo

I used the coconut lined hanging baskets.  They look much better than the plastic topsy turvy bags.  The only concern I have is the depth of the soil is not as great as the topsy turvy bags.

I cut an X in the bottom and passed the tomato root ball through the X.  I planted marigolds in the top to help fend off insects.  I also planted some string beans as they are suppose to product nitrogen in the soil that is suppose to help the tomatoes grow.

Now if only olds lived next door so I could get some of that great compost he makes.   :)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Gizmo on May 01, 2010, 09:53:37 PM
I used the coconut lined hanging baskets.  They look much better than the plastic topsy turvy bags.  The only concern I have is the depth of the soil is not as great as the topsy turvy bags.

I cut an X in the bottom and passed the tomato root ball through the X.  I planted marigolds in the top to help fend off insects.  I also planted some string beans as they are suppose to product nitrogen in the soil that is suppose to help the tomatoes grow.

Now if only olds lived next door so I could get some of that great compost he makes.   :)

That is nice Gizmo!

UPS on Olds compost .... priceless!

Quarlow

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 29, 2010, 06:11:55 PM
Just in case Q doesn't get back in time for the drawing I submit 308 for him
Thanks Chris I appreciate that. I guess I am in after all.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.