Korean Hambugers

Started by BigJohnT, April 09, 2010, 08:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigJohnT

I gave the Korean Hamburger recipe to a friend and everytime his grandchildren come to visit him he calls me up and asks me for the recipe again... So I put it on my recipe database at JT's Place.

Ready to cook on the grill...

I bring them in and set the plate down and grab my camera that was sitting on the counter and one disappeared before I could take this picture...

JT

KevinG

I'm hoping that meat isn't what I think it is, otherwise I think I know how it got up and walked away.  ;D I have a couple of friends from Korea, and they tease me about eating dog all the time.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

BigJohnT

I've been to Korea a few times and the BBQ is great! and no this ain't the dog...

JT

RAF128

My daughter -in -law taught in Korea for 4 years.    She said the dogs there are mostly safe.   They have places they breed dogs just for the table, like we do chickens, pigs and whatever.    She couldn't bring herself to try it but others she knew did.    I guess it's what you get used to :-\.

OU812

Those burgers look mighty tasty.

Now I have to go and buy some sesame seeds and sesame oil.

3rensho

Those look really tasty.  Where's the kim chee?
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

pensrock

I was in Korea for 5-6 weeks and the only burger I had was McDonalds.  ;D ;D ;D
I did have my share of BBQ pork.

BigJohnT

My favorite was some kind of meat strips that they cooked outdoors over a pit at your table...

JT

classicrockgriller

The meat strips might have been "wei da dawg".

Tenpoint5

They do look good Big John!

Don't forget to warn Momma not to impale herself on the end of them food flippers.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

sodak

Went to your site.  Got the recipe.  Will surprise corporate when she returns from NoDak tomorrow.

monty

thanks for posting BJT

might try these as meatballs with a teriyaki glaze!
Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

BigJohnT

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 09, 2010, 07:49:54 PM
They do look good Big John!

Don't forget to warn Momma not to impale herself on the end of them food flippers.

I used the little one to fetch a 7lb roasting hen out of the Big Easy and it worked so much better for that job than any other tool I have... but that is another thread.

JT

Smokin Soon

The Korean burgers look great! The recipe is where?? Did not see it on Scott's place.

OU812

SS, The recipe is at JT's place.