• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Going to do a pulled pork

Started by RAF128, April 16, 2010, 10:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAF128

I'm planning  to do a meal for 8 people next weekend, so this morning I headed to my butcher shop to pick up some pork shoulder.    Got my self a 7+ lb one.   Going to use the reciped for pulled pork and Sauce from the recipe section.    While I was there I noticed they had a real nice brisket so grabbed it too.   No plans for it right now but it'll keep.

classicrockgriller

If you are going to do sauce on the side make sure you make a little of Hab's Vaunated Vinegar.

Is some good stuff.

OU812

Quote from: classicrockgriller on April 16, 2010, 10:31:30 AM
If you are going to do sauce on the side make sure you make a little of Hab's Vaunated Vinegar.

Is some good stuff.

Yes it is, just make sure you keep all the windows open when your simmerin and dont stand directly over it.

The vinegar will burn the hair outta your nose.  ;D

RAF128

Is some good stuff.

That's the sauce I'm going to make

classicrockgriller

Use fresh ground Malabar or Tellicherry peppercorn if you can.

TTNuge

Quote from: OU812 on April 16, 2010, 11:22:10 AM

Is some good stuff.

Yes it is, just make sure you keep all the windows open when your simmerin and dont stand directly over it.

The last time I made it the wife had a cold and was all congested.  I told her to come take a wiff while I was simmering it and she comes over and puts her nose right over the pot and took a big old inhale......  There was no question she could smell it and it cleared her up a bit.  She also learned never to do that again.  LOL

OU812

Quote from: TTNuge on April 16, 2010, 12:24:45 PM
Quote from: OU812 on April 16, 2010, 11:22:10 AM

Is some good stuff.

The last time I made it the wife had a cold and was all congested.  I told her to come take a wiff while I was simmering it and she comes over and puts her nose right over the pot and took a big old inhale......  There was no question she could smell it and it cleared her up a bit.  She also learned never to do that again.  LOL

Thats too funny.

jfgardner4

can someone point me to this Vinegar recipe?

THanks

deb415611

DTAggie

My allergies are killing me down here.  Sounds like I need to make some vaunted vinegar and take some big inhales.