Totally off-topic but I couldn't help it. I hope Brian forgives me.

Started by ArnieM, April 23, 2010, 03:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

Wifey (Debbie) was goin' kinda' nuts today, vacuuming and washing everything; real ball of fire.  She attributed it to eating a banana for breakfast.  I'l have to try that sometime  ;)

My wife is kinda a hair-do, makeup and jewelry sorta person.

She was riding around on her broom cleanin' the garage when I went to the liquor store to pick up dinner. 

I got back.  My Toro zero-turn radius mower was in the driveway; it used to be in the garage.  She's standing there, with my leaf blower at her feet, saying "How do ya start this damn thing?" 

"How did you manage to push the cutter out of the garage?"  "Simple.  I started it and drove it."  "How'd you do that?"  "Read the instructions."

I told her that the leaf blower actually needs gas to work.  I put in some two-cycle mix and started it.  She happily blew everything out of the garage (onto my car) and then did the decks and the walk.

Finally, I said "OK, start up the cutter and drive it back into the garage."  Damned if she didn't.  I should have shot a video.

I think I'll sleep in tomorrow.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

pensrock

Tenpoint5

Sounds like she is pregnant and going through the nesting phase!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 23, 2010, 04:23:27 PM

I had that one locked and loaded. I let you pull the trigger...
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: FLBentRider on April 23, 2010, 04:31:33 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 23, 2010, 04:23:27 PM

I had that one locked and loaded. I let you pull the trigger...

FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

INCOMING!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tiny Tim

I was thinkin' the other way...she's starting to realize she don't need ya any more.  Make the smoker and other meat processing equipment have overrides that make them extremely difficult to operate if you're not there.

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

classicrockgriller

I think Arnie was going out of town and she was getting ready for a Party! ;D

OU812

If I could get my wife to do half of that I would have to punch myself so I could tell it was not a dream.

SnellySmokesEm

LOL.... wow.  My wife gave me shi#! because I didnt get my chores done fast enough.  What the heck...
Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

classicrockgriller

My wife put a "To Do" list on the fridge for me and it didn't say anything about smokin so I didn't do any of them.

I put a to do list for her and wrote don't make out a to do list for me. ;D

oakville smoker

I think you nailed, fire in the hole, one in the oven !

I wont let mine touch anything with moving parts.  Just too much risk of something not going right
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?