• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

dehydrator plans

Started by dick621, April 24, 2010, 07:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dick621

I have a pamphlet from the Oregon State University extention service , reprinted in June 1979 titled
How to build a portable electric food dryer.  I built one for my dad 30 to 35 years ago.  My BIL has it now and still uses it to dry grapes and prunes.  If anyone is interested in the plans, send me an email with your address and I will send them to you.

Dick   [email protected]
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

Tenpoint5

Sounds interesting but I have one to many Irons in th efire at the moment SWMBO would have me strung up If I started another project without finishing my other ones.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Habanero Smoker

I would be interested in taking a look at the plans. I'll send you an email after I log off.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

manxman

QuoteI would be interested in taking a look at the plans. I'll send you an email after I log off.

ditto....  :)
Manxman

Captainslug

Sounds like something I'd like to do.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID

dick621

send me your address and I'll send them.

Dick
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 24, 2010, 08:32:43 PM
Sounds interesting but I have one to many Irons in th efire at the moment SWMBO would have me strung up If I started another project without finishing my other ones.

You wuss  ;D..............

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 25, 2010, 09:16:35 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 24, 2010, 08:32:43 PM

You wuss  ;D..............
Dehydrator or My OWN 10x12 Office. Which would not have Wife's desk and computer in it, or her sewing machine and cabinet, or Kids art table in it. Not a wuss just know which battles to fight!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!