• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hi All from West Midlands, England.

Started by itchybeard, April 25, 2010, 04:40:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itchybeard

Hi All.
I love it when you start something new, out on a new adventure so to speak and its even more refreshing when you find a forum like this with other members
having the same problems and solutions. I cant wait to get to grips with my new smoker and share and receive info and recipes etc.
Woooooooooo Hooooooooo

Thanks.

Itchy.
Happy Smoking ><((((((o>~~~~~
Itchy

Just coming dear...:D

KevinG

Welcome again! You might have problems getting bisquettes out there. We have another forum member from there, can't quite remember off the top of my head, but he was having issues.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

ArnieM

Hi Itchy and welcome to the forum.  A lot of the fun is experimenting.  I do that on my family and friends.  When something comes out good (most will) you can say "I did that!"  Now I'm trying to get the cat off my keyboard.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

itchybeard

Quote from: KevinG on April 25, 2010, 04:43:28 PM
Welcome again! You might have problems getting bisquettes out there. We have another forum member from there, can't quite remember off the top of my head, but he was having issues.

Hi KevinG. I have found a supplier but they are expensive, will have a look on the forum to see if any suppliers ship over here.
Cheers.
Happy Smoking ><((((((o>~~~~~
Itchy

Just coming dear...:D

OU812

Welcome to the fun Itchy, from one side of the pond to the other.

TonyB

Tenpoint5

Welcome Itchy,
Manxman is from your side of the Pond, 3rencho is in Switzerland if I remember right theres a few more I just can't remember them right now
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

RossP

Welcome to the forum. Have fun with your new toy.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

zephyr

Welcome Itchybeard!

ZEP
Mak 2 Star
Mod. Traeger 075 Downdraft
Mod. Traeger 150 BBQ Downdraft
55 Gal. Cold Smoker