• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Houseguest: Not smoking as much lately

Started by ArnieM, April 25, 2010, 10:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArnieM

Yeah, it's OT.

My wife's girlfriend, Julie, is homeless.  Recently divorced and the house was sold.  She spends most of the week with her dad, 89 years old, in Yonkers NY.  She comes back up here on the weekends to house-hunt.  She and her dad are really good cooks. 

She doesn't want to be beholdin' to anyone and so always comes with bags of food and cooks.  Sunday was eggplant parm with marscapone mixed-berry cake for desert.  Wake me for dinner.  I could get used to this  ;D

A pic from about a week ago when she wanted to get into stuffing sausage.  She's a real gem.  (Photo credit to my wife.)
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

classicrockgriller

OU812

Heck if you wanta smoke somethin and keep Julie cookin, make some summer sausage and you both can be a cookin away.

Tenpoint5

Now if you was thinking right you would be showing Julie how to use the Bradley. Then you could spend some more ME time in the recliner with your adult beverage and she could be doing all the hard work checking the smoker and making all the adjustments and such!! Had to put that in there wife was looking!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!