Nice and flaky.

BuyLowSellHigh

I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

classicrockgriller

I should have used spell check.;D

Croissant Rolls.

BuyLowSellHigh

Okay, I 'bout spewed my adult beverage across the monitors and choked as I laughed.   :D

So with a savory and flaky crust I am thinking a zippy sauced pulled pork filling with onion, red & green bell pepper, some Jalapeno, and construct as a pot pie with a puff pastry crust.  Other possible additions could include maybe mushrooms, corn, black beans ... any ideas?

An alternative would be the "Napoleon" thing - could do two layers of the pork, much the same as the pot pie with a cheese layer in between  - three filling layers and four pastry layers.  Cheese could be fresh mozzarella or a blend of cream cheese with either goat cheese or Monterrey Jack.  Then drizzle the whole thing with the same sauce used to make the pork filling.

classicrockgriller

OK, STOP!

Man, that sounds goooooood!

You need to make two.

One for you.

And one for use 5 to 6 ingredient guys!

The mushroom, corn, black beans, cheese, flaky crust, smoked pork, sweet onion. WOW!

BuyLowSellHigh

Okay - it's the Napoleon thing.  I can't try it for at least a week, but it's on my list.  When I do I'll put it up here.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: BuyLowSellHigh on May 12, 2010, 06:21:51 PM
Okay - it's the Napoleon thing.  I can't try it for at least a week, but it's on my list.  When I do I'll put it up here.

It really does sound good.

I'll be looking for it.

Up In Smoke

BLSH this is one i did a while back that turned out really very good.
http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=10796.0
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

seemore

CRG, I don't know how I missed this, but I sure am glad that I found it!
That looks amazing - I will have to do this with our next batch of leftover pulled pork - this lasagne and that pork pie recipe that you guys were creating.
Mrs

classicrockgriller

Quote from: seemore on May 21, 2010, 05:54:17 PM
CRG, I don't know how I missed this, but I sure am glad that I found it!
That looks amazing - I will have to do this with our next batch of leftover pulled pork - this lasagne and that pork pie recipe that you guys were creating.
Mrs

Mrs

The Lasagna lasted about 2 days and it was gone.

I am waiting for BLSH to put the pie together too.

Sure sounds good.