Iron Chef Bradley VI Ingredients and Smack Talk

Started by Tenpoint5, May 13, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Quote from: ArnieM on May 23, 2010, 06:12:05 PM
Easy Sonny.  Those boxes will be back in your 'Man Cave' really soon  ;D

NOT anytime soon! She'll wait till I go out of town and I got no plans to be gone long! ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Caribou on May 23, 2010, 05:43:29 PM
How appropriate....a gal kickin' a guys behind!
:D :D :D
Carolyn
I have the power to unlock the turn-in thread at any time your ready there sunshine. If your ready to try kicking some butt here you better pack a lunch it's gonna be an all day affair. Don't be thinking Mrs. Seemore is going to help you much I heard she burnt hers or was it that it went up in flames??? Either way she aint gonna be much help for the ladies. (Wasn't from the beginning anyhow)

Oh yeah the guys DO HAVE WTS back in the picture for a last minute sneak in. Remember that LADIES
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caribou

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on May 23, 2010, 06:19:16 PM
Carolyn
I have the power to unlock the turn-in thread at any time your ready there sunshine. If your ready to try kicking some butt here you better pack a lunch it's gonna be an all day affair. Don't be thinking Mrs. Seemore is going to help you much I heard she burnt hers or was it that it went up in flames??? Either way she aint gonna be much help for the ladies. (Wasn't from the beginning anyhow)

Oh yeah the guys DO HAVE WTS back in the picture for a last minute sneak in. Remember that LADIES
Don't count Mrs. Seemore out!  That's just a rumor.
Carolyn

deb415611

Quote from: Caribou on May 23, 2010, 08:57:14 PM
Quote from: Tenpoint5 on May 23, 2010, 06:19:16 PM
Carolyn

Don't count Mrs. Seemore out!  That's just a rumor.
Carolyn

Exactly,  Scott's afraid of her and just giving you some false confidence -  but you stay with that Chris....

seemore

"Don't be thinking Mrs. Seemore is going to help you much I heard she burnt hers or was it that it went up in flames??? Either way she aint gonna be much help for the ladies. (Wasn't from the beginning anyhow)"
Sticks -n- stones, my dear, sticks -n- stones.
I made my entree tonight, as a matter of fact, you little punk.   :P *
And that was after my eye exam, and my pupils were still dilated!
Took lots of pics, and will be posting them soon....
So, my little snot-nosed friend, what do YOU have to say to that????
And, as I recall, YOU are the one who is AFRAID of Caroline!!!
*no, my ICB entree did not burn, but our dinner did!!!!  har-dee-har-har.......;)

ArnieM

"And that was after my eye exam, and my pupils were still dilated!
Took lots of pics, and will be posting them soon...."

Probably out of focus  ;D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: seemore on May 24, 2010, 05:54:20 PM
"Don't be thinking Mrs. Seemore is going to help you much I heard she burnt hers or was it that it went up in flames??? Either way she aint gonna be much help for the ladies. (Wasn't from the beginning anyhow)"
Sticks -n- stones, my dear, sticks -n- stones.
I made my entree tonight, as a matter of fact, you little punk.   :P *
And that was after my eye exam, and my pupils were still dilated!
Took lots of pics, and will be posting them soon....
So, my little snot-nosed friend, what do YOU have to say to that????
And, as I recall, YOU are the one who is AFRAID of Caroline!!!
*no, my ICB entree did not burn, but our dinner did!!!!  har-dee-har-har.......;)

No wonder Scott didn't answer the phone he was being rushed to the hospital!!! Burnt the dinner huh!!!! He didn't tell me about that one. That's just too funny!! After an EYE exam and everything bet you did real well measuring things!!

I have to agree Arnie how could she tell if the pics are focused or not. Blurry just like her vision. Or did she take blurry pics and that is just another excuse so we won't see just how bad her entry really is!! I am thinking option 2

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

seemore

You guys just crack me up!   Full of beans, aren't ya????

ronbeaux

Can we post them Thursday night? I have to go out of town this weekend and am leaving Friday Morning. I'll go first with my suck pics.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

ronbeaux

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: ronbeaux on May 25, 2010, 06:42:14 PM
Can we post them Thursday night? I have to go out of town this weekend and am leaving Friday Morning. I'll go first with my suck pics.

In lieu of others being in the same boat as Ron. I have opened/unlocked the turn-in thread. You may turn in at your leasure. The voting will not however start until Monday sometime in the morning.

westexasmoker

Good luck to all of ya'll....not able to compete this go around, maybe next time!  Heading out to Baton Rouge tomorrow for the Bayou Country Superfest!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

seemore

Tenpoint5

7 entries so far things are looking good from where I am looking from. What else is out there yet to be turned in. You have until Monday morning sometime. I don't like leaving any one out.

FLBentRider

I'm still lurking, I should have it put together by then. I shouls be able to put it together on Saturday.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!