• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hello from NorCal

Started by antiochrich, May 16, 2010, 09:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antiochrich

Just ordered my Original Bradley 4 rack today and should get before Memorial Day!!! I do a lot of hunting of wild game and looking forward to making some jerky and a bunch of other good eats soon.
Haven't lurked too long on this site as I just recently discovered it but it looks pretty good from what little I did see.
Expecting to find some good tips I could use so thanks in advance! 

Gizmo

Welcome NorCal from SoCal.
NO shortage of help on this site that is for sure.
Click on the link under my post for great Bradley adjusted recipies.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Smokin Soon

Hey Rich!, not too many of us Bay area guys here! Do some reading, and enjoy the smoke!

classicrockgriller

Welcome Home! If you can't find the help you might need or want here...

You're not gonna find it.

Congrats on the OBS.

antiochrich

thanks for the welcomes...
Being from California, it sucks having to wait for stuff it to arrive. It almost feels like a 10 day waiting period when waiting for a firearm but I couldn't find one locally so I just ordered it online this morning.

ArnieM

Hi antiochrich and welcome to the forum.  Are you saying you couldn't find a smoker or a firearm locally  ??? ;D ;D

You'll enjoy it.
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum antiochrich!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

squirtthecat

Welcome from the soggy Midwest!   I have an Uncle in Fremont, not far from you guys...

BuyLowSellHigh

Welcome from the Texas Gulf coast antiochrich!  Listen to the experts here and you won't go wrong.  And if you have a question just ask and they'll steer you in the right direction.  All good stuff.

What part of no. CA?
I like animals, they taste good!

Visit the Recipe site here

KevinG

Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

Ketch22

Welcome Your going to love the smoke

OU812

Welcome to the fun antiochrich

Keep on readin wile you wait for your new tool.

antiochrich

Just got the text message from my wife that my new smoker arrived, YEAH!!!

I'm pretty sure it shipped without the smoker biscuits (she said it was one giant box) so does anyone know where I can pick some up? I live in Antioch which is in East Contra Costa County and can't wait...

dribron

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find alot of usefull information here. Hmm, I lived in Pittsburg ca untill seventh grade, then moved to Monterey ca untill about three years ago when we moved to MN. Small world!

mybad

Quote from: antiochrich on May 20, 2010, 03:09:50 PM
Just got the text message from my wife that my new smoker arrived, YEAH!!!

I'm pretty sure it shipped without the smoker biscuits (she said it was one giant box) so does anyone know where I can pick some up? I live in Antioch which is in East Contra Costa County and can't wait...

Hey neighbor ...Oakley here...you won't find those Bisquettes here locally...so you better get to ordering! Have fun you will love it! ;D