Smoke Generator Problems

Started by Dakota Swashbuckler, May 22, 2010, 10:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakota Swashbuckler

Well I'm on my second Bradley Smoke Generator in 2.5 years.  First one stopped working after about 3 months now the second one just went belly up.  I put 5 hours of wood biskets in the darn thing.  Started it up went back and checked it 20min later and it had pushed all but 3 of them right over the edge in to the pan of water.  I'm not real happy put what can I do?

classicrockgriller

smokeitall

I have an OBS and my button sticks all the time, I just push on it real lightly until the puck advances and make sure the button pops out and all is good.
SIA

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Dakota Swashbuckler on May 22, 2010, 10:02:44 AM
Well I'm on my second Bradley Smoke Generator in 2.5 years.  First one stopped working after about 3 months now the second one just went belly up.  I put 5 hours of wood biskets in the darn thing.  Started it up went back and checked it 20min later and it had pushed all but 3 of them right over the edge in to the pan of water.  I'm not real happy put what can I do?

Hello Dakota

Is your bisquette advance button sticking in?
Open the smoker generator up and give it a good cleaning, pay close attention to the microswitch as shown in the link CRG has supplied

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?488-Answers-To-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s&p=988#post988

Let us know if this helps

Brian