Recipe Site - You can now upload your own pictures

Started by Oldman, May 30, 2005, 01:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

As you all know there is an open posting board at the <b><font color="red">Top Of The Recipe Site</font id="red"></b>. Many times members have pictures they would like to include with a recipe, but they need a place to upload them. I have added that feature to the recipe open posting board.

You may post any time tested and proven recipe of yours there. It will then be edited and placed into the correct categroy. If you have pictures you would like to include that board will allow you to upload them, but it is limited at the 10 pictures per posting. If you have more pictures then the limit on a post then just Post a New Reply and add them there.

Please review this information and example of how to attach pictures to your recipe posting: <b>Please Read Before You Attach Pictures.</b>

This will give you a good idea of the layout I use. I will take your picture and thumbnail it so it can be enlarged.  This example is from the <b>Non-Smoking-Recipes.</b>

Ok no more excuses about not sharing the pictures on your computer. I know I don't have to say anything about posting off colored pictures. [;)] Now Chez, do I? LOL! [:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!