• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Th cat days of summer ...

Started by ArnieM, May 26, 2010, 02:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronbeaux

I don't want to talk about it. Spent the day in lovely Delacombe Louisiana watching a pipeline job making my own puddle wearing Nomex.
The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.

ArnieM

Quote from: OU812 on May 26, 2010, 02:40:40 PM

TC has some pretty cool markings.

FYI - TC is bred down from an Asian Leopard cat.  They're small cats that hang out in trees.  He is supposed to be a little wild and a good climber. 

He is a 4 or 5 G cat, bred down with domestics.  The goal is to keep the markings but calm them down a bit so they don't hang off the ceiling fan.

We had the idiotcat shipped in from Oregon.  He ain't a good climber.  Within the first couple of weeks, he fell off the cat tree and broke his leg.

But, we love him.  :D
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

squirtthecat

90 and humid here this week.  And heavy rain every day.   Springfield got 4.5" yesterday in about 90 minutes...  Just in time for the rush hour drive home.   Cars floating, basements inundated, hail damage, etc.   What a mess.

Our cats have been chilling as well..

OU812

Arnie

Did that fall learn him anything?

ArnieM

-- Arnie

OU812

StickyDan

Tc is gorgeous.  Really cool markings.  Too bad he's dumb.  That's ok, my cats are dumb too but we still love em.

ArnieM

Thanks for the compliment SD.  Cats are not dumb.  They just want us to think that.  Hey, who's buying the cat food?
-- Arnie

StickyDan

Haha, Speaking of cat food, we have 2 cats.  Peanut is about 8 yrs and Butters is about 2yrs.  Peanut could care less about people food.  He likes his cat food and that's that.  Butters on the other hand is always interested in what we're eating however he goes absolutely nuts when I bring in the smoked food from the Bradley.   He especially loves smoked oysters and salmon.  Now that's a kitty with some great taste!!!!

DarqMan

Great looking cat Arnie.  I've got 4 cats myself... no litter box though, trained them all to go outside.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

ArnieM

We have three cats.  All indoor and fully clawed.  They haven't wrecked anything - yet.   

Allie cat is the Maine Coon in my avatar.  She's a kitchen shark.  Loves pastrami, ham, pulled pork, beef, chicken and any kind of seafood.

I used to do dogs; Dobies and Rotties.  Now I can sleep in and let the cats take care of themselves.
-- Arnie

DarqMan

Mine are named Timmy, Maggie, Mojo and Felix.

I had dogs my entire life.  I was raised to believe cats were evil and scratch you... at least that's what my mother told me my whole life growing up.  We never had a cat.  About ten years ago I dated a nurse in Norman, OK and her cat loved me.  I got attached to it also... well, it passed and I decided I was getting cats... so I have them... they've never purposely scratch me either.  It all depends on how you treat them.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.