• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Thanks for your support NePaS. Nice to have you willing to help. And thanks to everyone for your advice along this little journey.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Klompie

I would take 4 bottles if there are some left. I'm in Kitchener, ON. :)

RossP

Thanks Quarlow, I now owe you two wobblie Pops when we get together
for the swap.

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Quarlow

Cool I got that in writing. Heehaw
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Klompie,  I have 2 guys who have not confirmed yet but I ordered anyways. If they don't come through you are in. 

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

So I got:
Q              -  4-28's $
Capt.S       -  6-28's $
RossP        -  4-28's $
StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $        
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $
LumpyDVC  -  6-28's $
Bavind       -  4-28's $
Smokey     -   5-28's $
Monty       -   4 28's $
Oakville     -   4-28's $
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's $
pdubba       -  4-28's $
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Quote from: Quarlow on July 23, 2010, 11:16:05 PM
Klompie,  I have 2 guys who have not confirmed yet but I ordered anyways. If they don't come through you are in. 
Klompie I have sent an e-mail to see if it is too late to get one more case added. If it is not then you will get some or I will just place another oder once this one is all done. I can use a few extra bottles anyway. I got some people who need addicting and I think another member said if there were any leftovers he would take more. So I will get you fixed up one way or another.

OBS
BBQ

oakville smoker

Quarlow

When do you want the money for this ?
Send me the details via PM and I will send you some Cannuck bucks for my order

Thanks for doing this.  It is very appreciated by us all
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

Quarlow

OS I would like to get this stuff here and then figure out the shipping to each of ya and then you guys can just make 1 easy payment for the whole amount.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Quarlow on July 24, 2010, 07:57:04 PM
OS I would like to get this stuff here and then figure out the shipping to each of ya and then you guys can just make 1 easy payment for the whole amount.

I think you mean ...... 1 ea$y payment! ;D

Actually, it's not going to be too bad of a deal.

You did good Quarlow.

Captainslug

Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID

Quarlow

Hey don't thank me cause "You gotta gave the people what they want,give the people what they want". Anyone remember that tune. Cause I can't remember who did it.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Holy smokes we got a killer deal folks. I haven't crunch the #'s yet but here is the email from Lenwood:
Colin, 8 cases left here today UPS, and your credit card was charged $424.24, $196.24 of which was freight. This was a lot less costly than the LTL shipment, with residential drop off charges. I would say sometime first of next week for delivery.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

So I got:
Q              -  4-28's $
Capt.S       -  6-28's $
RossP        -  4-28's $
StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $        
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $
LumpyDVC  -  6-28's $
Bavind       -  4-28's $
Smokey     -   5-28's $
Monty       -   4 28's $
Oakville     -   4-28's $
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's $
pdubba       -  4-28's $
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's $
Klompie       -  4-28's?

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Ok Klompie I got him in time to add a case and it looks like we got even a batter deal when all was said and done.

OBS
BBQ