Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Well I may have an e-mail fromScott but I still don't have this comp fully running yet. I was away all day today so I didn't get to get my e-mail going. I had to run to Seattle to apply for a security pass for the ports in the USA. These bureaucrats sure know how to come up with reasons for me to pay them another $132.50. $132.50 for them, $50. to renew my FAST card, $25. for a background record check. They are like leaches, and that is just for the US side.  So I will get my e-mail going tomorrow and update this then.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

StickyDan

Yeah, wait till the leaches get ahold of the CT!!! 

NePaSmoKer

Did ya'll get a set price yet?

The small bottles i found range from $2.65 to $2.79 ea. Large are $2.89 to $3.00ea depending on what store i go to.. I got an email this morning from Lenwood for a case of 1/2 gallons for $30.

After the smokeout on the 26th i will be back down in NC for a couple months. Only prob is i wont have much time to ship except on saturdays when my DIL is off work, so i dont know if i will be much good for ya'll

NePaSmoKer

No CT on base at the commissary until?

VI_Smoker

Hi Q,
If you are still accepting orders, I'll take 4 bottles.  Thanks for taking this on!

Quarlow

Just letting you know, I have been having major problems with my comp and the internet, so I still can't check my e-mail and I am on my brothers comp to let you know it will be a few more days till I get this all straightened out. I should be going by monday, so I will update this then.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

leftcoast smoker

Quarlow

ok I am finally up and running. Unfortunately I have lost or did not receive the e-mails from Scott so I will send him one and see what he has for us. This has been one screwed up week getting this thing going and I still have some issues.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

So I got:
Q              -  4 28's
Capt.S       -  4 to 6 28's
RossP        -  4 bottles
StickyD      -  4 bottles
Lcoast       -  6 28's
Mikeradio    -  4 28's
LumpyDVC  -  4-6 28's
Bavind       -  4 bottles
Smokey     -   5 bottles
Monty       -   4 28's
Oakville     -   4-28's
VI_smoker  -   4-28's
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's or jugs?

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

leftcoast smoker

Hey Q confirm me for 6 28oz's

classicrockgriller

Somebody better call the CT Factory and tell them to put on another shift of workers. ;D

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

I think I better just hook up the semi and head down for a load.

OBS
BBQ

mikeradio

Hey Q.

You missed a post by mr walleye  he is in for 12 x 28. Or jugs depending
on the price

mike