• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Beef chuck on the pooper

Started by DarqMan, June 05, 2010, 02:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TestRocket

DarqMan

Thanks Deb.  When you do this, use your Traeger.  I only had to wrap it in foil for about an hour to bring IT from 168 to 195.  It was delicious.  Today, I'm going to make some guacamole and have tacos with the leftovers.

Sonny, the smoke ring did rock man... it was almost a forth of an inch thick.  I think I'm hooked on my Traeger. ;D

TestRocket, yum yum indeed.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

Tenpoint5

Some good looking beef Steve
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

Chuckies were in the first cook on my pellet pooper - and they've been common ever since.  My Traeger resides, hidden and undiscovered, at the office.    Only use it to cook for the office - so pretty limited to 5 hour or so cooks.  I think I'll do the tacos next time - that's a great idea.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

OU812

Pulled Chuckies are great.

That plate of eats looks good.

I've used the leftover chuck along with onions, penos, shrooms and cabbage in eggrolls, there great.

DarqMan

Quote from: OU812 on June 07, 2010, 01:24:55 PM
Pulled Chuckies are great.

That plate of eats looks good.

I've used the leftover chuck along with onions, penos, shrooms and cabbage in eggrolls, there great.

Egg rolls... now there's a thought that hadn't passed my mind.  Good idea.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.