• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Happy Fathers Day weekend

Started by Sailor, June 11, 2010, 10:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sailor

To all the Fathers, soon to be Fathers and to those that are Fathers but don't know it.  I wish you all the very best Fathers Day Weekend.  May you drink your fill, Smoke to your hearts content and may your (toy) wishes all be granted.  May the love of your family be showered on you during this weekend.  Have a GREAT weekend Dads!

I raise my glass to all of you! ;D

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

OU812

Its a little early my friend, like a week.  ;D

Happy Fathers Day to Y'all

Sailor

Well what do I know.  I just got a nice card and a gift box in the mail from my daughter so I thought it was this week.  Just checked with the wife and you are correct, it is next weekend.  OH well.....sorry for the quick draw.  LOL

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

OU812

Sounds like your daughter is ahead of the game,

mine always slides in at the last min.  ;D

classicrockgriller

justpete

DarqMan

This scared the heck out of me.. thought I'd overlooked it.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

New car, caviar, four star daydream, think I'll buy me a football team.

GusRobin

me too - thought they forgot but then I remember I already bought my own presents - a vac sealer, thermapen, and the dual probe auber. I was so thoughtful this year. Don't know how I will top it next year. hmmm Traeger?
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

DarqMan

Quote from: GusRobin on June 11, 2010, 06:24:18 PM
me too - thought they forgot but then I remember I already bought my own presents - a vac sealer, thermapen, and the dual probe auber. I was so thoughtful this year. Don't know how I will top it next year. hmmm Traeger?

Traeger? YES... you won't regret it.
Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID, Traeger Texas BBQ075, Traeger Junior BBQ055, Bubba Keg with Stoker

FLBentRider

One word.

MAK
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

DarqMan

Quote from: FLBentRider on June 11, 2010, 06:34:46 PM

One word.

MAK

Wow, that sounds like NePaS talking there ;D

Pesu (Fumeur Pierre)

Same with me, I thought it was this weekend. Cool, this year there will be two Father Gifts???????