A small bump in the road

Started by oguard, June 04, 2005, 06:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oguard

Can't smoke this weekend[:(!][:(!].But on a good note Bradley customer service is awesome[:)][:)].My smoke generater was not working properly so I phoned Rudy at Bradley and he is sending a new one should be here Monday.I have been too busy to get a hold of them earlier in the week so no smoke for me this weekend.I will have to use my imagination and live through you guys this weekend[:D][:D].

<b><font face="Comic Sans MS">Mike</font id="Comic Sans MS"></b>

BTW Olds I will post my recipe for the cola brisket when I try it again with a properly working smoke generater[:)]

Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

MWS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oguard</i>
<br />Can't smoke this weekend[:(!][:(!].But on a good note Bradley customer service is awesome[:)][:)].My smoke generater was not working properly so I phoned Rudy at Bradley and he is sending a new one should be here Monday.I have been too busy to get a hold of them earlier in the week so no smoke for me this weekend.I will have to use my imagination and live through you guys this weekend[:D][:D].

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Imagine pulled pork with coleslaw on top in a lightly toasted homemade bun...[}:)][:D]

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

oguard

You are cruel Mike[}:)]

BigSmoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mws</i>
Imagine pulled pork with coleslaw on top in a lightly toasted homemade bun...[}:)][:D]

I love slaw on my pulled(Never Ever Chopped)pork sandwich as well but most of the folks here think we are gross.   One of my cousins just shakes his head at me at for even mentioning slaw on the same bun as pulled pork.  Of course the real purists only eat sliced white bread with their Que and even buns are not allowed.[:D]

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">One of my cousins just shakes his head at me at for even mentioning slaw on the same bun as pulled pork<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Jeff, your cousin speaks with great wisdom.  But I am with you on the bread...

My wife is the same way, slaw on the Q sandwich.  It was a running joke for a while, everytime we went through a drive through she wanted me to ask if they could put slaw on it, no matter what it was.  She still goes for Sonic's big chile cheese coney WITH THAT STINk'n SLAW.  Dang I love her so...

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by oguard</i>
<br />A small bump in the road<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
Around here, we swerve to avoid those. Amish buggy exhaust![;)][:D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

oguard

I knew sooner or later Chez would get me[:D][:D].On a good note the new smoke generater arrived so we will back in business this weekend maybe earlier.May smoke some cheese[:p][:p].

MWS

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by BigSmoker</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mws</i>

I love slaw on my pulled(Never Ever Chopped)pork sandwich as well but most of the folks here think we are gross.   One of my cousins just shakes his head at me at for even mentioning slaw on the same bun as pulled pork.  Of course the real purists only eat sliced white bread with their Que and even buns are not allowed.[:D]

Jeff

Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

I love the 'Creamy Coleslaw' from Smoke and Spice. I hadn't even heard of doing that with pulled pork till I read it in the cookbook. Man that's the way to eat a pulled pork sandwich...[:p]

<i><font color="green"><b>Mike </i></font id="green"></b>

<i><font color="black">"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved".</i></font id="black">
 -John Wayne

Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"